Coupe My Coupe 20V Turbo

Currently reading:
Coupe My Coupe 20V Turbo

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
I've done this a bit back to front! Had this Coupe nearly 3 years now, but gave her a wash today, and realised that no-ones really seen her, other than on the back of a recovery lorry! :D

PICT0001_002.sized.jpg

PICT0005_002.sized.jpg

PICT0008_001.sized.jpg

PICT0009_001.sized.jpg

PICT0010_001.sized.jpg

PICT0014.sized.jpg

PICT0022.sized.jpg

Yes, it was getting dark! More pictures at http://gallery.hmallett.co.uk/coupe

H

dave said:
how come that guy got a horsebox if you live in town :confused:
His horses live in his huge field in the countryside...
The reason you might not have seen it before is that it never occured to me to post it up before! Then I posted up my Panda Sporting, and while I was washing it today it occurred to me to post the Coupe!
I'm wondering whether I should put a couple of white stripes over the Coupe to match the Panda? :p
H

Cor Never seen it so shiney H ! it is a well kept coupe, just a bit tempramental. Did you ever see the red 16v with the stripes on fccuk? owned by "bennyboy" IIRC. looked :yuck: unfortunately.

dave said:
why dont he keep the horse box in the field as well? :confused:
Theft, I reckon.
Pinin, you know as well as I do that this car has been maintained, no expense spared, by the best. I think it's just that Coupes have a lot of parts that require replacement between 60k and 80k. I bought it with 60k on it, and it now has 82k on it! :rolleyes:
H

Oh of course I wasn't insinuating (I know that's spelt wrong) you neglect your coupe, it was said at the meet what a pampered coupe it was, you've just had bad luck with her. Can't believe your uprated rad is fccucked, what an :mad: I'd be most un-amused :D

Back