Bravo (Classic) My clean Bravo HLX

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) My clean Bravo HLX

Here we have my Fiat Bravo HLX Lowered 45mm with 17"fox racing 6 wheels

Bravo_HLX.JPG

And the front view

Bravo_HLX_2.JPG

And inside with my 7"widescreen monitor hooked up to dvd player and my 30GB ipod video hooked up to my cd unit

Bravo_HLX_3.JPG

Please tell me what you think :D :D

Helz said:
Not again Mase :p

A good start with the wheels there BB (same as mine currently only mine are smaller ;)) and the lowering, always suits a Bravo :D Have you got some future plans?

gonna get some abarth skirts thats about it i think its plenty quick enough being a 1.8 16v and cos its italian it looks the nuts nearly standard anyway. (y)

Nice car. Are you attached to your front bumper or can i have it? :D
I want front fog lights on my Bravo.
Did it take you long to clean?

Bunny said:
Nice car. Are you attached to your front bumper or can i have it? :D
I want front fog lights on my Bravo.
Did it take you long to clean?

i Am pretty attached to my bumper yeah so no you can't have it :p
i think the front fogs and the headlight washers set apart from the rest of the bravos make it stand out a bit more as for cleaning it i started at 10.30 and finished about 2.30 i washed it cleaned all the windows backed to black everything thats black polished it inside and hoovered it all out mats n everything. (y)

sutty2tone said:
got to say this m8,,,ya car is sweet as hell,,,inside look great ,,,,ps cut that gear knob down tho,,,,,but keep up the good work ,,,,

Cheers dude i want to cut the knob down :eek: but i dont know how to get the bloody gear knob off there tight on aren't they? I heard you have to cut them off. Ifany one knows different let me know (y)

no worries there m8,,well i didnt cut mine down at first i just pulled it and twisted it of,but then it was way to high so cut it down any way,,lol but it does look good when ya do it,,,so good luck there m8,,,and chop chop

Back