General My Cinq

Currently reading:
General My Cinq

B18 RDM

I am selling quite a few bits and pieces off of my cinquecento its all in the classifieds section!

Including things such as my buckets and harnesses
13" FIAT alloys
strutbrace etc etc

Its all gotta go

hav a look and pm me!

Thanks

time to move on to my 2nd car something with air con, PAS and air bags just something more comfy and safe didnt wanna sell her and all the mods BUT i need the money for the new car :(

now now you two!

I hav been looking at Peugeot 206's, renault clio, probably a 1.4 for my next car and its gotta be 2001 reg or newer!

wouldnt mind an alfa or BMW i really like the new vauxhall astra yum but that car aint in my price range! :(

Oh wel my plan is by xmas hav her almost standard apart from the custom dual exhaust and ICE (which will not be sold with the car) then in march i will probably hav enough money for a new car and will then sell my baby! (n)

ya see i am off to new york for xmas so wont be driving her around and now i only go to work and back and to my mates as i dont hav time to go to clubcento events at the mo which sux (altho AGM was already booked) :bang:

Thanks guys and stop fighting

Becky
xxx
ps applesei i did look at seis! :p

get a mk 2b punto sporting , they 1.4 and got all the safety things that you want, 3 years 0% finance on all but a handful of fiats at the mo

you will also be allowed back on the forum :p

beastyjay said:
206 and clio..... what has it come to :eek:

videotiger.jpg

ya know what i cant be arsed with this i am keeping it cant be bothered right now thatnks anyway! i have spent too much money on her and i care about that car so much that i dont just w3anna giv up i have plans - tinting windows, the spoiler ISNT EVEN FITTED the new racing pedals not fitted! no am keeping her!

I agree with Jay, i generally like Pugs, the 205 GTis were/are great cars, 309 GTi underated (and why din't we get the 309 16V that they got in Europe),306 GTi-6 good, MK1 106 Rallye amazing, MK2106 Rallye and GTi also good, but I've got to say the 206 is one if the worst cars I've driven of late, the driveing position is terrible and the rear spce is less than a 106 yet its bigger????

Clios, well unless its a Williams (never driven)or even a MK1 16V (brilliant drive), or later 172/182 Sport/Cup etc which are great I wouldn't let your Cinq go, you'll end up missing it.

Thats my tuppence worth, lol.

Aaron.

I wish people would stop pming me as i have put sold on all of the ads coz i dont know how to delete them! AND THEY KEEP PMING ME stop it!!!!!!

I AM NOT SELLING MY CINQUECENTO SX I WILL IN THE FUTURE BUY A SPORTING BREAK THAT AND USE BITS AND PIECES OFF OF THAT TO DO AN ENGINE SWAP I AM ALSO PLANNING TO PUT A ROLL CAGE IN!!!!

SO AT THE END OF THE DAY MY MINT SX IS STAYING MODIFIED WITH ALL HER BITS AND PIECES!

so far:

grooved and slotted red dot brakes with fast road/racing pads
lowered 40mm on Spax sporting suspension
OMP strutbrace
Original abarth spoiler (plan to put on this week)
13" FIAT alloys 8 spoke gorgeous
Blue and black OMP buckets and sabelt harnesses
CD player, 80w front speakers, 6x9s in the back and a 12" sub with blue backdrop and false floor (that i made)
GSR purple induction kit
Racing pedals (to come need time to do them)
custom dual exhaust
tinted windows (to come need time to do them)

she is in mint condition and i believe one of the best cinqs sx's as i look after her clean her once a week and polish once a fortnight!

i just need the rest of an original abarth kit! :confused: anybody?

What you think keep? :)

Thanks guys

Becky
xxx

B18 RDM said:
I wish people would stop pming me as i have put sold on all of the ads coz i dont know how to delete them! AND THEY KEEP PMING ME stop it!!!!!!

I AM NOT SELLING MY CINQUECENTO SX I WILL IN THE FUTURE BUY A SPORTING BREAK THAT AND USE BITS AND PIECES OFF OF THAT TO DO AN ENGINE SWAP I AM ALSO PLANNING TO PUT A ROLL CAGE IN!!!!

SO AT THE END OF THE DAY MY MINT SX IS STAYING MODIFIED WITH ALL HER BITS AND PIECES!

so far:

grooved and slotted red dot brakes with fast road/racing pads
lowered 40mm on Spax sporting suspension
OMP strutbrace
Original abarth spoiler (plan to put on this week)
13" FIAT alloys 8 spoke gorgeous
Blue and black OMP buckets and sabelt harnesses
CD player, 80w front speakers, 6x9s in the back and a 12" sub with blue backdrop and false floor (that i made)
GSR purple induction kit
Racing pedals (to come need time to do them)
custom dual exhaust
tinted windows (to come need time to do them)

she is in mint condition and i believe one of the best cinqs sx's as i look after her clean her once a week and polish once a fortnight!

i just need the rest of an original abarth kit! :confused: anybody?

What you think keep? :)

Thanks guys

Becky
xxx

original abarth kits pop up in scrappies in northampton a few times, last few times i been down ive seen a couple with the kits on but bet they are gone by now, best bet is jsut to keep popping back or leave your number and get them to call you

Back