General My Cinq

Currently reading:
General My Cinq

Ugh I can't stand black wheels, it just looks like your trims have fallen off, it does no justice for the car, and just makes it look (n)..... Untill you get up close you dont realise they are alloys....

yeah im thinkin of doin my wheels aswell, again cause my dad owns a powder coatin booth. I recon im goin for white and im also doin the break calipers red, to match the mud flaps.:)

Ugh I can't stand black wheels, it just looks like your trims have fallen off, it does no justice for the car, and just makes it look (n)..... Untill you get up close you dont realise they are alloys....

:worship:

I'm not alone! Seems that more people than not like black wheels these days though, but to me they look like cheap steelies with missing hubcaps until you get up close. Black tyre and black wheel in black recess of wheel arch looks like, erm, much blackness! Surely the whole point in having cast aluminium wheels is so that people can see them? :confused: Paint them silver or white, or polish them (y)

thats no probs, yeh i would like to get it tinted

also you wheels look thw nuts

but black on yellow or white, i really cant decide,

anyways

do you think direct line would see some ICE as mods ~?

and a breach of insurance ?

:?

Best way is to call them :) Most insurance companies have a ICE limit or to a percentage of the value of the car.

Car looks smart, I like black alloys - would go with the black grill perhaps just well polished - that makes a difference!

Oh, the turbo badge looks silly! It's like sticking a ferrari badge on the car!

hehe, i supose...

im thinking white, but anyway all in good time, i will phone direct line tonite

in other news i took my car to college today for the first time

an i cant quite figure out whether my mates or jelous or if they are taking the **** but my car ended up wrapped in about 40 boxes of cling film and some nipe tape :/

lol

took me a while to unwrap it, sorry for rubbish quality, really bad camera fone

still funny tho

=]

SS850079.jpg

SS850080.jpg

Back