DSCF01721.JPG

Cinquecento My Cinq! Opinions?

Introduction

Hey guys, i'm new here and have been looking around for a little while, just thought i'd post up a couple of pics of my 899 cinq for you all to have a look at, I have done everything on the car myself, and am not wanting to go mad with it, all of the parts i have picked up have been obtained at good prices and fitted for ever less (y) any comments taken on board. Also i was thinking of doing the wheels black as shown in Gaz's guide on home refurb, any thoughts on this would also be appreciated?

thanks again guys

Lenny

Tell me about it! this is another thing, if anyone can help me with centrecaps for these wheels i'd be very appreciative! i've been thining about making some for a while :chin: as where i work we have a machine shop that i can use, but i dont want them to fall out :( . I don't even know the model name of the wheels either! Just that they're TSWs, picked up the whole set in the next town for £20 thou so can't grumble! (y)

thanks again for the comments, keep em coming lol

Lenny

Centercaps should look like this! (y)
Ebay pic! :D
although he doesn't know what they are called either but I'm sure it's mirage!

Edit on further checking they are on the TSW website listed as discontinued. :(
Could make it tricky getting the caps.
Could always mail TSW and ask I had to do they same for my BKs

Attachments

• tsw mirage.JPG
    tsw mirage.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 33
yeah i think black wheels would look great on it, and then put a thin yellow line around the outer edge to finish them., or whatever colour your into., eould look cool.,(y)

Back