my cinq on ebay

Currently reading:
my cinq on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
im that skint and iv just started college actually dont have the money to mot to spare just need a quick sale

just mis-worded it wrong meant to say re-test

Steve said:
Fair enough then, good luck with the sale.

One thing, why say it will pass the MOT first time when it didn't?

are you trying to be funny or didnt you read it properly, hes fixed the problems just needs to be mot'd again.

last 3 hours to go and going for silly cheap money!

please take your comments elsewhere there not wanted/required in this thread

thanks

p.s read the auction its not just the vehicle you get you could break the car and sell the other parts for well over what its going for now.

shepz said:
please take your comments elsewhere there not wanted/required in this thread

thanks

p.s read the auction its not just the vehicle you get you could break the car and sell the other parts for well over what its going for now.

You seem to misunderstand how a forum works. If you post a thread, or a link to an eBay item, people comment on your thread. Sometimes people disagree or even dare to express an opinion. This is geanerally encouraged unless the opinion is deemed to be off topic or offensive. If you want a more detailed description on how a forum works I suggest you use Google. I will teach you for a small fee, say the money you earn from selling your un-moted Cinq? In the meantime, please take yourself elsewhere, you are not wanted/required on this particular forum.* (y)

* Disclaimer - these comments are my own views and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of the rest of the admin/moderation team. (Although I suspect they do).

I'm sorry, but Steve is right. 300 quid, in the open market, for a car with no MOT is at its money.

Steve said:
£450 winning bid. It did well considering.

To put that in perspective, I've seen a lot of cars with good MOTs sell for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back