Photo-0006.jpg

Cinquecento My Cinq in peak district with snow

Introduction

Taken today [23rd march], near Buxton Raceway in the peak district, just off Leek Road

We had a drive out there "up into the hills" as there was not much else doing round here

Photo-0006.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg
How much is that lowered and on what suspension kit because it sits exactly how I want mine to!! Looks awesome

I like the fact it sits level most low kits I've looked at are like 60/40 I want the arse end level with the front!

I like the fact it sits level most low kits I've looked at are like 60/40 I want the arse end level with the front!

it may go lower at the front - I didnt cut the bump stops and at times it feels like its riding on them, the back feels very firm and it only goes lower by about 10mm if I put any weight in the back of it.

They have been on the car about 9 months, and I dont think that they have gone lower over that time - some springs "settle"

Somebody on this forum directed me to the supplier, I was very happy with the price and the service, would use them again if needed.

www.fastfiat.com

Think i'm gunna eventually get a FK 60/40 or 70/50 Kit....people will prolly say thats to low but....MEH!!!

Back