General My car

Currently reading:
General My car

colinjr

I have a fiat doblo mylife high top 1.4 2012 I have looked at 4 owners manual now to find out how I take off my rear light cluster and they are all different none of the pictures match my car so I am posting a picture of mine to see if anyone can help me and find out how I get my light cluster off

Attachments

• 20230204_151734.jpg
    20230204_151734.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
With those switches, you have a WAV, so it'll have a tailgate, not doors. My handbook has a vague pic of three screws, but they appear to be outside the door seals. Pic is of a van with hinged doors. I'm thinking the tailgate version will have the same setup, so your pic is too far in.
It's dark now, and I'm supposed to be in bed, so I'll have a look at mine sometime tomorrow. Mine is a 2017, but should be same/similar.

Edit: Just looked at the website of the place I bought mine, and got this pic.
fiat-doblo-mpv-0271d8e45b61.jpg

Those screws just inside the lamp, should be the ones. The pic is a 2012 vehicle.

I have at last lifted the tailgate of mine. As the pic above shows, just inboard of the lamp are three large philips head screws. Once removed, the lamp should pull out. It'll be located into plugs at the forward end, so may need a little jiggling to remove, and care refitting.

Back