My car..

Currently reading:
My car..

Apparently my cinqs made it into Fast Car this month, from USC, but not seen it yet, so dunno if the comment was good or bad.. anyone seen it!?!

Half fixed bumper.. discovered it was only held on my bout 4 bolts, so moved the ones that remained to better places and went off to fiat to buy some more tonight.. hopefully itll look okay for sat..:p

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

hi

ill pick a copy up today and have a read in the shop lol

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 10cm in front, 10" Sub and GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

<font face="Verdana">To Ricy for me but lookin' sexy anyhow... :p</font id="Verdana">

Presentación2.jpg

Had shoot yesterday for Revs.. took 3hrs,, on the top floor of a 7-storey car park.. v cold and windy!! Cant believe its actually gonna be in a mag! The people from Revs were really nice, and the photographer even had a cinq at home, swapped jobs so he could come and shoot my car!! :D So excited now!!:)

wow what issue is it going to be in

cant wait

finally a decent car in a mag

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 10cm in front, 10" Sub and GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

Should be out December 1st.. will be the january issue..! Ive told them not to put any pictures of me in there... i really hope they stick to that!

Back