My car..

Currently reading:
My car..

hippycinq

Just seeing if i can do this in case the car comes back tommorow..

flip3.jpg

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

Lovely car!!! You need some tyre dressing on the.. tyres!

Cinq door handles are so nasty [:(!]lets down such a beautiful car.

banner.jpg

Fiat Seicento SX
[Clear indicators][Rockford Fosgate RFX 9120 HU][Sony Xplod 6x9s][Kenwood midrangers][BMW Mini tweeters]

i know.. i wanted the door handles gone but at the time i didnt have an alarm and they didnt have time to sort one out.. so they had to stay.. now im looking at atleast a grand if i want rid of them now.:(

Tyre dresssing.. the wheels and tyres were spottless when they went into bodyshop as they had literally been driven straight from Xtreme.. loadsa tyreshine,, shiney wheels... came back dull, dusty and covered in fibreglass and scratches they "no nothing about"|) hmmmm...

Anyhow... Yehey!!! I posted a picture up!!!!:D

Okay.. this must be atleast my 5th attempt to post me pics on here..

These are my most recent snaps,, the seats are back off to the retrimmers so that the headrests can be sorted on thurs, so hopefully the car will be finished sometime soon!!

fronteven2.jpg

side.jpg

rearlites.jpg

seats.jpg

blufront.jpg

wheel.jpg

Theres more pics on my web.. http://www.btinternet.com/~flippedcinq/pro1a1.htm I didnt want to post them all up as i expect these will take hours to load as it is!!

erm.. 2420 with the new skirts and lights in the cost - but as the front and rear bumpers both fell apart and needed to go in to be fixed and sprayed again, that cost could just be more - they havent got back to me yet!! (and i'm hardly going to ring them to find out!!) have just traveled miles down a crappy new road with stones all over the shot - theres me doing 5 mph with me hazards on!! aah such joy!

nearly 3k [:0][:0][:0][:0][:0] ouch!

banner.jpg

Fiat Seicento SX - Clear indicators | Rockford Fosgate RFX 9120 HU | Sony Xplod 6x9s | Kenwood midrangers | BMW Mini tweeters |

.. however.. it is very sexy!

banner.jpg

Fiat Seicento SX - Clear indicators | Rockford Fosgate RFX 9120 HU | Sony Xplod 6x9s | Kenwood midrangers | BMW Mini tweeters |

3k was just for the paintjob.. it dont bare thinking about, the amount ive spent on the thing!! think i could have nearly brought mesself a brand new mini by now!! aaah well....

Looks much better in real life than in the pics, I would of thought you whould be able to get a magazine feature now.
Lovely paintjob!

My Car is now for sale, A total one-off, head turning bargin!!!​
voldar02.gif

Yea.. push for a mag feature, its well worthy of one.

As mentioned before.. only the handles let it down! and that bit for opening the bonnet up at the front..

Still.. I'm love with it [xx(]

banner.jpg

Back