My Car VS His Car , Cheap Mods to achieve this ?

Currently reading:
My Car VS His Car , Cheap Mods to achieve this ?

cryptonx

Hello ,

Well I don't post here very often , Since my Car isnt that popular here :D
My Brazilian Fiat Palio finaly fixed ... ( I've posted some accidents before ) :)

Anyways since the car is now .. not that new , I've decided to MOD it a bit , at least Visualy ... so I've searched for modded Palio 2s .. found this one to best SUIT my taste .

2197245_9_full.jpg

03122006187lv3.jpg

now this is my STOCK car , it has a lower kit level than the one shown above, but I was wondering if I can find some cheap mods to give similar effects , of course I know I will have to pay for some nice rims and a spoiler ... but for example the Black tinted Headlight .. can I achieve that ? in a do-it-at-home style ? without the Xenon lightning ?

same thing for intakes .. I wonder what would give a nice performance/sound boost with minimal charges ..

Some more pics of some other modded palios at this Thread :
https://www.fiatforum.com/palio/86063-my-palio-what-do-you-think.html

thanks in advance ..
Please excuse my English .

Cool , Tinting was on my mind , and its dirt cheap here :D but this idea seems to give a better effect I think , thanks

nice Marea " The Beast " .

lol , well the problem now is I have a broken headlight , the one in the picture is broken ( not completely ) some parts of it is , replacing it is not an option now , this headlight is for $220 ( $ us ) .

Anyways I think I will just tint the windows / windshield for now , save for some good ALLOYS , and leave the headlights for now .

about this headlight tinting thing, i was going to do it one day and i had the spray and everything but after i had to remove my front bumper to get the headlights off i couldn't remove the front glass of the headlights, does anyone have any idea how to remove it, because i'm not willing to remove the front bumper again to do it unless i'm certain, its a pain in the a**

If it's anything like the marea, there will be several metal clips joining the glass to the body of the head light. Remove these clips then run a sharp knife gently round the join into the sealent. then pick an edge of the headlight and gently prise the 2 pieces apart. I did it with two big flat screwdrivers. had to be careful though as too much pressure could have cracked the plastic or chipped the glass.
Thats what worked for mine anyway hope it's of use.(y)

Back