My car is ace

Currently reading:
My car is ace

Just been out in my Stilo (u know the one, 3 dr, grey, bodykit, skyroof, big alloys etc), went to the local co-op and then the garage to get some fuel.

Had 2 people come up to me saying what a cool car i had and how much they like them and think that they are so awesome (y) . I just love it, do you think that you would get that with an Astra/Focus/Corolla etc, ermm no unless it was maybe a Focus ST or Astra VXR.

I felt so proud of my little beast as i drove off with my skyroof open and the tunes blaring out.

The best thing was at work the other day. it was a laugh. I parked my car at the top of the car park where the Directors usually park (theres about space for 6 cars), and got asked if I could move my car a bit.

I said why, and where would they like me to park my car , they asked if I could park it at the front of the building to make it look attractive for all the visitors that would be arriving lol. I said ok and shifted it (it had just been cleaned the night before). (y)

How i love the good looks of my car.

Attachments

• Stilo 1.JPG
    Stilo 1.JPG
    469 KB · Views: 34
Had mine only 2 or 3 weeks, and the amount of people that say to me "what is it and how smart it looks" is amazing. Can't remember the last car that drew so much attention. (y)

if i cud marry a car it wud certainly be my Stilo lol.:eek:

I dont mind motorways by the way for toying with those chavs, heres wot i do to wind em up.

Do about 75 mph in the outside lane, wait for one of them to come up behind you, when there is a gap in the middle/inside lane they will often pull into there to overtake you, let them get level with you in there underpowered 1.2 corsas/clios etc, and then i slam my foot on the accelerator pedal and storm forward with a surge of turbocharged power - i luv it (y) . really winds em up.

I dont mind motorways by the way for toying with those chavs, heres wot i do to wind em up.

Do about 75 mph in the outside lane, wait for one of them to come up behind you, when there is a gap in the middle/inside lane they will often pull into there to overtake you, let them get level with you in there underpowered 1.2 corsas/clios etc, and then i slam my foot on the accelerator pedal and storm forward with a surge of turbocharged power - i luv it (y) . really winds em up.

If there's room on the inside of you don't you think you should yield and let them pass?

Not trying to rain on your parade but this chav baiting is likely to get you in a pickle. Just enjoy the car and always remember that theres cars a lot faster than yours. Take it steady.

Damn!! you were the one I under-took the other day on the motorway!!!:D
if the inside and middle lane are free you shouldnt drive on the outside lane...I really hate ppl doing that, a better trick to wind up those chavs are just stay on the inside/ middle lane when they come up level to you then just speed up, this is better than doing 75mph on the outside lane.:devil:

I find hanging out my window with an Uzi generally irritates them...especially when you splatter their pregnant-but-dont-know-who-the-daddy-is girlfriend'd tiny brains across the windscreen :devil:

Seriously, I don't shoot chavs. I meet them on their own level...I glass them with a turbo white bottle.

Ok, so I don't. But it is fun winding the Nova drivers up. Sadly most of the Chav's cars are faster than me...for now at least. But I'm a better driver :D

Aren't you the member enquiring about wanting to become a driving instructor?!

Aren't you the member enquiring about wanting to become a driving instructor?!

Yes it is, i noticed those comments the other day as was going to point them to a few members in the GP section who are instructors also but im gathering that idea is out of the window :rolleyes:

And a pretty disgraceful driver as well if im honest as its not only the motorway this activity is carried out either judging by previous posts

ermm. i dont do illegal street racing if thats wot ur on about :cry: .

Wot i meant was when u r on a motorway, and they come up behind you, for instance on a 3 lane motorway, i could be in the outside lane, and then 2 inside lanes, with the 2nd ones also busy, they tend to cut up and try to beat u in front of u (thus undertaking everyone if u get wot i mean). Therefore, i out my foot down not to let them in. But i am not a dangerous driver. I always obey the law in 30 mph and 40mph zones, and i know wot the limits of my car is (unlike sum of these chavs who go out in there corsas and drive like they r a race driver with not a care in the world :eek: for the pother drivers).

If the middle or inside lane of a motorway is free i will always use it, and i am always a very careful driver.

What we are on about is exactly what you described in the first instance. If an accident occurrs you will be complicit in the event as you were party to it with such behaviour. You started off saying your car is ace, keep it that way and stay out of trouble even if you have to let some chav get past. Not trying to come accross as some goody two shoes but If you are serious about instructing then you gotta get this attitude outa your system. Those chave could be your future customers :)

okies lol, and i apoligise for wot i said :worship: , but dusnt it wind u up when sum idiots come driving past your house, down your street at way to much speed, imagine if there was a child in the road - people like that wind me up (and i am not one of them).

Back