My car is ace

Currently reading:
My car is ace

okies lol, and i apoligise for wot i said :worship: , but dusnt it wind u up when sum idiots come driving past your house, down your street at way to much speed, imagine if there was a child in the road - people like that wind me up (and i am not one of them).

Yes, it winds me up. I live on a side road that attracts nutters who think they are on a drag strip. I won't let my daughter play in the street because of them. When they race up the street I give them the :tosser: sign and not once has one of them stopped for a row and you know why? because they must realise what a complete cnut they really are.

i agree. we live straight opposite a doctors surgery, and there is a blind bend with a hill on it, which u cant see over, and when u hav old people come out of the doctors surgery who are elderly, or with young children, i look out of the window sumtimes and see sum near misses.

It really winds me up as well because our street has a few parked cars, and you have to give way to people etc to ease traffic congestion, and then one of these idiots screeches past me and causes the car in front of me to screech to a hault (such as this morning - stupid CORSA DRIVER :bang: ).

do you mean me on my way to an english lesson, or them, because they do babble on about a lot of stuff at my workplace. (p.s. if you mean me i am from the texting and shorthand generation, and get fed up of having to type long words at work, so when i come home it is nice to have a break from it all if you get what i mean:p ).

There isnt any shorthand words written in this paragraph.

P.S. What ride do you think i should go on first at alton towers tomorrow (y)

(p.s. if you mean me i am from the texting and shorthand generation, and get fed up of having to type long words at work, so when i come home it is nice to have a break from it all if you get what i mean:p ).
Yes, I mean you - and no, I don't get it; a break from what? Good spelling compared to bad spelling? Surely it takes the same amount of time to type it :confused:

well, i will type properly in future then. i happen to have had a good education, and arent a freerider like some people i see during the day. i work extremely hard to get what i have got.

Ad i did have a Mica 1.2SE a few months ago, but didnt drive that like a loon/boy racer because i ARENT ONE

well, i will type properly in future then. i happen to have had a good education, and arent a freerider like some people i see during the day. i work extremely hard to get what i have got.

Ad i did have a Mica 1.2SE a few months ago, but didnt drive that like a loon/boy racer because i ARENT ONE
Let me know when you start then :D

Have you not, I havent been for about 18 months. Its ace, you should go sometime. I need a loan to get in though. £32.00 - at least it wont be too busy so i can ride a lot of rides.

will do. thanx mate. at least i can look forward to a relaxing journey home for 2 hours in my stilo which is nice and comfy, unlike when we went in my corsa and had 5 of us crammed in it and the seat was so uncomfy (i also had to thrash it up the steep hills that are on the way home - which my stilo should get up with ease (y) ).

Back