My car for sale...

Currently reading:
My car for sale...

if you really want to sell it, put slightly modified or something, make it stick out a bit! lol your title is very short! i just put my car on there too, im not selling it, but its free! :D

custard

beau_4076 said:
if you really want to sell it, put slightly modified or something, make it stick out a bit! lol your title is very short! i just put my car on there too, im not selling it, but its free! :D
pointless,so your going to waste peoples time and pull it?

Now I agree that you should be over 18 to use ebay....who's account are you using?

Cos it will lead to yet another neg.

chaos

Ah. Not good...
beau_4076 said:
lol, if it went over a 1500 id sell it! ok? lol, but thats unlikely so il take it off.

But what's the point? All you're gonna do is waste those bidders' time! :rolleyes:

Fair enough, end it early, but you are wasting peoples time.

Free motors weekend always leads to bargain cars due to the volume listed....so you will probably stop your bidders finding a car they can actually buy.

I can't see the point in what you are doing.

Goldie Punto said:
Not at all Beau that manual is actually crap, like most other punto manuals made...
well i was joking! :p iv got a haynes manual, wanted to know where the idle control valve is, it doesnt show me :( doesnt really help at all! and its got wrong info in :p

Goldie Punto

beau_4076 said:
well i was joking! :p iv got a haynes manual, wanted to know where the idle control valve is, it doesnt show me :( doesnt really help at all! and its got wrong info in :p

Thats because its an idle control stepper motor on a 1.2 16v sporting.