My Car, as is now. Loads of pics (56K warning)

Currently reading:
My Car, as is now. Loads of pics (56K warning)

Punto_-_Whole_Car.jpg

Punto_-_Rear.jpg

Punto_-_Skirts.jpg

Punto_-_Skirts_2.jpg

Punto_-_Oz_Super_Turismo_GT_s.jpg

Punto_-_Rear_Tinted_Light.jpg

Punto_-_Sun_Strip.jpg

Punto_-_Steel_Wings.jpg

Punto_-_Pioneer_DEH-P6700MP.jpg

Punto_-_Pioneer_CD-IB100_ipod_.jpg

Punto_-_TX-500.jpg

Mate what u done to that ipod connector? punto sign looks good! what mirrors are they? love the whole thing!

My company has 3 of those as our pool cars, and an R Reg GT Turbo ;) Drove one of the new ones the other day, loved it, cant wait til its my turn in the GT!! :D they dont even use the boost! (all women drivers) *runs into corner*...

Another thing! Anthracite those wheels! :cool:

Craig

Ok here goes, Mirrors are standard, with Mono "Steel Wings" stuck & screwed onto them, think they look brilliant. Been looking at the Abarth Rear, however a front isn’t available for the Mk2b. I love my wheels the way they are! Knew the lowering thing would come up, I've got some PI springs to be put on, when I get round to buying new dampers they will be fitted. The sun strip I think is cool, it’s practical as well. I can see in the sun. The IPOD wire got me some not so good attention the other day, when someone broke into my car, so I covered the wire in black tape to hide it, stuck Velcro on the back and I can neatly tuck the adapter to the underside of the ashtray, you can't see the wire because of the colour. Cheers for comment people, keep em coming.

Last edited:
Yeah Bozzy its 6700! same as yours i think. Cheers Den i love my wheels, takes ages to get em clean tho! lol. U guys have got me thinking bout sun strip now. dunno if i like it anymore. Yeah they are covers on the mirrors. I think they add a bit of style.

*James* said:
Yeah Bozzy its 6700! same as yours i think. Cheers Den i love my wheels, takes ages to get em clean tho! lol. U guys have got me thinking bout sun strip now. dunno if i like it anymore. Yeah they are covers on the mirrors. I think they add a bit of style.

Sun strip looks good on the car with the punto name on it. Did u get it off Ebay?

yeah got it off ebay, i like it but i dont think its gonna cut it with the overall effect i'm after anymore.

Nice and suttle is the future for my car.

Been looking at some of the stilo boot builds and thinking about doing something along the same lines. two subs either side with amp/amps mounted under perspex sheet in the middle (room permitting) in a false floor.

Where do you get the mirror covers from. I got a steel grey punto sporting and was gonna get my mirrors colour coded but the covers you got look cool and go well with the colour of the car.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I think the Grande Punto badge is a nice touch mate.

I want the skirts for mine but need to get some alloys first as I think it would look odd with skirts and hubcaps lol.

As for the front bumper, seeing as there isnt an Abarth front for the 2b how about the Active Sport bumper?

I parked up next to an Active Sport the other day and got slightly depressed that I didnt pay the extra £3k for one :(

Oh Novitec do some nice bits for the Punto if your interested http://www.novitec.net/com/main.html

fiatdownunder said:
Hey, you have the new Grande Punto writing on the back of your car, where'd you get that from so early? looks cool eh! :worship:

Fiat or ebay i would imagine

Alright guys sorry for bring up my old thread again, thought some of you maybe interested in this auction on ebay i've found. some people were interested in these after seeing mine. Punto Steel Wings They seem like a real bargain. Good Luck if u bid.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back