Bravo My Bravo T-Jet 150 Abarth!....Eventually

Introduction

He we have my lovely Fiat Bravo T-Jet 150 hp!

I've had her for about 6 months now and am starting to have some bits done!

Only thing for the moment is the 500 Abarth wheels but the rest is yet to come!

My plan is:
  • Full turbo-back exhaust system (a quiet one though! i aint no yob! )
  • Re-map to 185HP
  • Lowering springs on the rear! (you could sleep in the arch gap currently! )
  • Caliper re-spray
  • Full Abarth Re-badge
  • Filters and Hoses

I will keep this thread updated on any changes i make!
If anyone has done these mods already and can suggest any link or stuff that would be really helpful aswell!

DrumRollChris

Turbo-back stainless is the best starting mod you can do.
I got a full 2.25" custom done on my 150T and it just opens it up to a whole new level. Still to get it remapped though...
Like the alloys off the 500, strangely suits the Bravo!
Keep us updated and join the Facebook page matey!

Sjerby

I only installed a 2.75 down pipe catless, and a vl 36 turbocharger (my bravo is a 120)
The vl 36 is the one u have on your 150
Remapped it and got 187 wheel hp with 29 kgm

OP
OP
killbot2001

killbot2001

T-jettin
Thanks for the info on the exhausts guys! I have had plenty of quotes but have yet to bite the bullet!

The thing is i love the fact that its so quiet on the road and i wonder if a custom exhaust would make an awful drone on the motorways. Have you lot noticed anything like that??

And i will join the Facebook, page tonight if i can get on!

I think it looks awful with the 500 wheels. These wheels are just not made for the Bravo. They are rounded and are obviously designed for a small, "cute" car. It's just my opinion though, enjoy your car :)

Thanks for the info on the exhausts guys! I have had plenty of quotes but have yet to bite the bullet!

The thing is i love the fact that its so quiet on the road and i wonder if a custom exhaust would make an awful drone on the motorways. Have you lot noticed anything like that??

And i will join the Facebook, page tonight if i can get on!

Awsome mate be great to have you

bravo86gaz

FerrariInAffordableTrim

Go to a longlife centre and get the mild sport tone, it's barely louder than standard, can't be heard in the car and from outside its a subtle grunt if you give it some

That's what I did went to longlife

Settled for twin slash cuts, medium sports note slight burble, if your on facebook I can show you sound I'm a 1.6 diesel

Attachments

• 1441391108803.jpg
    1441391108803.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 126
That's what I did went to longlife

Settled for twin slash cuts, medium sports note slight burble, if your on facebook I can show you sound I'm a 1.6 diesel

I've the 1.6 105. I'm thinking of an exhaust upgrade. Yours hangs so much better post op :D:D
Which 1.6 do you have the 105 or 120?

OP
OP
killbot2001

killbot2001

T-jettin
They do look really nice, my only issue is that mine isn't in the sport trim so i don't have the cut out in the rear bumper. Mine is hidden away! but i think i know what i'm going for.

Just checked with the insurance though, might have to wait a while to put the re-map on! bastards want to charge me an extra £500 a year if i do the mods.

Who are you lot insured with?? if you're in the UK that would help ;)

OP
OP
killbot2001

killbot2001

T-jettin
Hi Guys!

Time has come to do some work on my lovely motor. I'm thinking of starting in the engine bay... New silicone hoses and a replacement filter.

I've not delved to deeply on line to look for parts but i want to know if any of you guys had done this?

Any help would be appreciated!! :)

OP
OP
killbot2001

killbot2001

T-jettin
Its been ages since i updated my progress on here ( not that anyone reads it ;) ) But still!

Ive had a play in the engine bay, just cosmetics really.

And i've had a new exhaust fitted. Thanks for the advice on that from everyone, i got exactly what i wanted. I want for a wide oval tail pipe instead of the two little pipes that everyone else has. Just to be different! (y)

Lastly ive put a bit of red trim around the car. just to tie in the red and black colour scheme a bit more.

Let me know what you think! :devil:

2016-05-20_07_59_18.jpg

2016-06-04_18_00_22.jpg

2016-05-14_18_09_55.jpg

2016-06-04_18_03_35.jpg

2016-06-04_17_05_45.jpg

Nice car bud...

I do enjoy how every one has their own individual taste and ideas.

Any more progress with your mods??

I would definitely drop the car - will make the wheels look much better(y)

Anyway, hope you are still enjoying her..
Be safe:cool: