bravo1_noreg.JPG

Bravo My Bravo 1.4 T-Jet 150

Introduction

Hi everyone,

I just got my Bravo T-Jet this week - I test drove one about a month ago and couldn't believe it was 1.4, felt more like driving a 1.8/2.0 engine! (y)

Cheers,
Mark

bravo1_noreg.JPG

bravo2_noreg.JPG
Thanks. Like your GP - what mpg do you get from it?

I've just changed from an old 2.0 petrol Rover 600 saloon so I'm hoping for better economy from a small engine/car but its nice to have that extra power when you need it! :)

Thanks Mark.

I'm getting about 49mpg average mixed driving, M-way and A-Roads, driving easy. Well happy with the car and i know what you mean about having the extra power when you need it, as i changed from a 1.6 petrol stilo, so the power of 1.9 Mjet puts a big smile on your face every time you drive it.

You've made a really good decision swapping the rover for the bravo. Hope enjoy your bravo as much as i enjoy my GPS.

You should get well better fuel economy with your T-Jet bravo.

Neil.

Last edited:
Niiiiiicewheels!

Love the colour.

Thanks - I bought them from the Fiat dealer but decided not to pay their tyre prices :eek: Got the wheels fitted with new tyres for a more reasonable cost at a local tyre place I've used for a few years now.

I nearly didn't splash out for the alloys but now they are on it I'm glad I did - they make a car look so much better! :)

WOW :)

Congratiulations !

I've just seen one for the first time in my life at a Local Show here in Egypt, They offered that devlish red one, But with some really strange yet very original looking alloys .
I am seriously thinking of it as my next car ( my palio is getting boring :) )

its offered with all the features enlisted in fiat's uk , for 175.000 le ( that's ~ 16.7 pounds for you folks ) .

do you recommend it over a Golf / Leon ? ( note the golf is 1.6 and so is the leon - no turbo )

here's the red one I saw with the alloys I talked about :

n507989765_962730_7111.jpg

n507989765_962726_6093.jpg

I have had both a 2006 VW Golf 1.6 FSI Match and 2007 Seat Leon 1.6 Stylance, my Bravo 1.4 t-jet 150 Sport, knocks the socks off both of them in looks inside and out, not to forget the power,thats my opinion though.

I have had both a 2006 VW Golf 1.6 FSI Match and 2007 Seat Leon 1.6 Stylance, my Bravo 1.4 t-jet 150 Sport, knocks the socks off both of them in looks inside and out, not to forget the power,thats my opinion though.

wow , really ?

The thing is the leon which is not even turbo .. is cheaper than the bravo yet the golf 1.6 FSI is almost the same price as the Bravo .

But I WANT the turbo XD and I own a fiat now so I am little going the Fiat way again except the horrible experience this dealer has given me .

Back