Brava My Brava

Currently reading:
Brava My Brava

TDF

Just got my Brava, a TD100SX.

Really pleased with it, it drives really nicely. I think its a great car. (y)

Still standard at the moment.

photo-0002.jpg

photo-0003.jpg

photo-0004.jpg

I like the look of this Brava so thats the type of look I'd like, we'll see.

They were just the standard wheels, I think they were 14" with 175/65 tyres. I might stick them in the forsale section and/or Ebay as they're just taking up room in the garage.

Ive changed a few things since then, lowered it, put 17" wheels on, Polys, leather interior, Marea centre console, swapped a few interior plastics ©jug, still got to do the colour coded mirrors and door handles but now its getting warmer I might get painting.

TDF.

I will take some new pics. It needs a good clean at the moment, its still dirty from the other week when all that dirt/sand came down in the rain, that and some birds have crapped all over it lol.

I fitted my passenger side airbag cover today, it just pushes into place at the moment, but I'm going to try and fit it with hinges and a catch for the secret compartment look.

TDF.

I'm still in two minds about a carpooter, it might fit in there nicely or just a Handy place to leave valuables while out of the car.

I removed the bowl bit that was there then refitted the airvent, glovebox and centre stereo/airvent panel. I was thinking I would peel the material back from the two edges of the airbag cover and cut a few mm of metal off each edge before sticking the material back down, then fabricating some sort of hinge and catch.

It needs trimming down a little so it clears the airvent and centre panel, but it fits nicely at the moment, just by slotting it under the airvent first then pushing down the other end. There was some tags around the edges that were used to bolt it in, I just bent them backwards and forwards untill they snapped off.

I'm not sure if its upset the balance of black and grey on the dash though, I swapped to a black airvent, glovebox, ashtray and it looked good, not sure if the black airbag is too much or if it will look ok once I get used to it.

TDF.

Last edited:
Back