picture1.jpg

Brava My Brava

Introduction

Ok well here she is, BabyBrava...

Not long had this car (my first fiat!) and i'm totally in love. There is alot i want to do to it but, being a student, i just dont have the funding (i accept donations payable to Mr Tax Dodging Bar Steward).

The next thing to happen to babybrava is an evo style spoiler which is on its way! I'm also looking for colour coded mirrors and bumpers if anyone knows of any for sale.

Well thats it from me, enjoy!

picture1.jpg

picture2.jpg

picture7.jpg

picture9.jpg

(sorry about the picture quality...bloody picture phones!)
Being a bit of a modding n00b it would probably take me about 2 months! is it just a case of wet and dry paper for a few hours to get the scrapes out and then base coat, spraypaint and laquer?

Yes pretty much. (y) I would advise rubbing it down with 600 wet & dry & then use a plastic adhesion primer before going over it with normal primer, that way you'll have no problem with the paint flaking/coming off in the future. ;)

No worries mate! remember after the adhesion primer you'll want at least 4 heavy coats of the normal primer(not so that it runs though) & rub that down again with 600grit. (y)

Ok got it.
Its down to oscots for the stuff next week then! i will post pics when done. firstly now is a cambelt change and new brake nipples.

Oh and happy birthday Ben R! Have a good one....may you get loads of money for mods (i know thats what you're hoping for!) :D

BravaBufger said:
Ok got it.
Its down to oscots for the stuff next week then! i will post pics when done. firstly now is a cambelt change and new brake nipples.

Oh and happy birthday Ben R! Have a good one....may you get loads of money for mods (i know thats what you're hoping for!) :D

Thanks mate! (y)

Nice wheels and nice car ;) I have to say I disagree on the paint. I'm in the middle of doing bump strips and (Marea) handles and that's enough for me. It also cost me £60 in materials and is a bigger job than I thought with all the taping off etc. You'd be cheaper and easier to get it done in a bodyshop or try and find white ones, unless you want to try smaller bits like the mirrors first for practice :) I think a spoiler is a great idea, I'm hopign to replace my lip spoiler soon if the bloke ever gets back to me!

Well im in two minds about it...

Firstly, I may be mad but i think the black bumpers look pretty good in this case! i dont know if i will ruin the look (my look) if i go for the colour coded bumpers.

On the other hand i know it 'should' make it look more sporty. and i do enjoy working on the car so i wouldnt mind how much work it is as long as it payed off.

I will rub down the bumpers anyway and get rid of some of the scratches and small marks.

Another thing i want to do that shouldnt cost much....marea lights! they look great and i cant wait until i find some decent ones at the scrappy!

Nice wheels (y)
Only problem is it makes me think this thread should have been titled "Cars on stilts..." :D
H

i totally can't afford a full body kit but i think i will get it lowered. Only 30mm though as i dont want the ride to suffer. Also in a 'stupid amount of mountainous speedbumps' area which does'nt help.

anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get it lowered?

Back