BravaSmll.jpg

Brava My Brava

Introduction

Getting myself a Devil Exhaust next month and hopefully some skirts to almost finish off the outside looks, moving on to engine modification next!!
Ah, I forgot to write that in, i'm always forgetting something! Yeah, i'll get it lowered but with my detachment to falklands looming I wont have time this year! At least with the money I save I can get a few things sorted!!!

Bringing back the C! Now that hotmail had decided to give me the e-mail allowing me to get my old username back I shall be on as me, and may i continue on to be very happy with myself.......

I've changed the Graphics on the side to a smaller, less garish version also have a couple of manufacturer logos at the bottom of the front doors, also have some large graphics on the bonnet! I know some people don't like graphics on their cars or if they do most people go with small subtle graphics! But its my first car and I want it to stand out! plus I now have sideskirts that match my front splitters so it works on the old black and white theme. As for lowering it, may do but have more important things to spend money on for the next couple of years such as debts, new house, marriage etc......

Unfortunately I can't supply current photo's as my car is about 8000 miles away from me cos I've been sent to the Falklands for 4 months! Gutted!

Back