DSCF3504.jpg

Grande Punto My BoLeRo rEd GP

Introduction

Hi guys.. Im 18yo, from Malta, this is My 1.2 Bolero Red Metallic GP, which my parents bought me. Currently its at the Fiat Showroom and ill take her out from there after Januar due to new taxation system in Malta.

In my mind i have many mods amongst changing the Alloy wheels currently 15" original fiats 5 spoke to 16 or 17 Momo Ten-s multi spoke, in my opinion i prefer a GP wiht multispokes.

Other mods such as , light tints, lowering, lexus LED lights, angel or abarth lights, exhaust, induction, and i also aim for a novitec front spoiler and rear under bumper spoiler.

The first mod to take place is removing the "PROTECTION" side strips!!

Here are some pics i managed to snap at the showroom. enjoy guys and comments are appriciated :p

DSCF3504.jpg

DSCF3500b.jpg
Hi. Great colour, havent seen many around in Bolero Red. Ive the only one in my town (i think). (y) One thing dont get lexus lights they look pants imo ;)

Heres mine :D

Attachments

• Punto pics 002.jpg
    Punto pics 002.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 81
  • My Motor 1.jpg
    My Motor 1.jpg
    621.2 KB · Views: 68
In Malta this colour alson isnt that popular, when seeing a grande punto the probability is that it is Black or silver!! Dont know yet about the lexus lights, but first 3 important mods are removing side strips, alloy wheels , and lowering, i just love multispokes on a grande punto i think its much better that 5 spoke, id probably go for 16"

6 months that shes been at me and soe modifications have taken place

-Angel Eyes
-White LED number plate lights
-Black LED rear lights
-Custom fishtail
-Tinted windows
-Xenon Fog Lights
-Short antenna
-Some abarth badges
-Black Grill
-Black Vinyl on bumper
-12" MAC Subwoofer 500W
-2ch MAC Amp 500W
-Smoked Side Repeaters

Ermmm cant remeber anymore i think thats all

Coming up:
Full HID conversion 6000k
Alloy Wheels (17")
Lowering
Induction kit
Novitec Exhaust
Novitec splitters

Some pics guys ;)

HPIM0076.jpg

HPIM0081.jpg

HPIM0657.jpg

HPIM0069.jpg

Will post more pics tomorrow!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
great fiat my fried i am maltese also and i am waiting for my fiat to come hope to see you around with your fiat :D how is in the road with the 12 engine ?

Hi guys, sorry for not posting, but heres an update:

-Installed HID 6000K result is terrific
-K&N 57i induction kit
-Ordered G&M lowering springs 40mm
-And refurbished my own alloy wheels to semi matt black will pick the car tommorow :)

very very nice, im from malta too, where did u get the black decal between the grills ebay>?

hello i can answer your question from logographics nab every sticker maker :) man from malta too :D helloo

Idaho, i know my wheels are nothing special but that problem can be solved, just give me urs :D:D:D,,, youre wheels are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! but 10x for youre opinions ;)

Aaaaa gd gd another maltese with a grande :) ... I did that vinyl at Source-r mark, dunno if you have any idea of where he is... everything on my car is made at source-r:cool:

HOPEFULLY by this weekend she will be lower :)

Idaho, i know my wheels are nothing special but that problem can be solved, just give me urs :D:D:D,,, youre wheels are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! but 10x for youre opinions ;)

Aaaaa gd gd another maltese with a grande :) ... I did that vinyl at Source-r mark, dunno if you have any idea of where he is... everything on my car is made at source-r:cool:

HOPEFULLY by this weekend she will be lower :)
Haha thanks mate, they're ex-abarth ones.. if you can get your hands on any for a reasonable price they look excellent :)

Back