ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1381006781.123836.jpg

Grande Punto My blue 1.4 Dynamic: "Celine"

Introduction

Hey guys, I've finally joined the "proper" part of the forum! Had a lovely 206 (with its own thread) but had it written off after a bad crash caused by a taxi...

Good things come to those who wait though, and since then I've got myself on the Fiat ladder!

Here's Celine (Celine Dion was on the radio as I turned it over for the first time, seemed apt!), she's a 5 door dynamic. Not the exact colour I was after but the price was suitable for me, being near to skint doing a masters degree.

Anyway here she is, will get some more tasty photos when I have time!

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1381006781.123836.jpg

Won't be doing much if anything to it, hoping that once I've finished at uni I'll be able to upgrade to a T-jet/M-jet - but for now she drives like a dream!
Reactions: SJB1985
Hello mate and welcome to the GP Family.

I love the colour mate :) Five Door GP FTW :D

Regards
Stephen

Blue 5dr Dynamic, sounds familiar ;)

Very nice car, hope you'll enjoy it!

Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cheers, I think my target is eventually to get a white 5dr T-jet/M-jet down the road, always had a love for the look of them!

Celine will certainly do for now though ;)

Also, just a quick question to the forumers: does anyone know where to get an On-off / volume dial / button? Looked high and low online and queried a few car parts stores to no avail. Unfortunately it was missing, though it still works fine without - it's on the left hand side of the stereo (as I'm sure you all already know!)

Last edited:
Back