Styling My Bellezza Nera 100HP

Currently reading:
Styling My Bellezza Nera 100HP

Bought my 100HP used in october 2013. 67K Km on the odo and in the right colour.
Front fog was abused by the previous owner and didn't seal on the back. Probably when someone tried to change a bulb or so.
Ordered a new one on E-Bay, but of course the allenbolts were completely rusted out. But after the nessecary amount of swearing the new one could be mounted.
The orange indicatorbulbs and white repeaterglasses had to go and a Westfalia towbar had to be fitted.
Spring started rather early in Holland so the summerwheels had to go on again. Previous owner curbed them a few times (and dented one rim on the inside) so some work had to be done. Painted the wheels darker grey metallic and the callipers blue. Since 1999 all my fiats have had blue callipers.
I'm rather pleased with the results.

gr J

Attachments

• DSC00144.jpg
    DSC00144.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    889.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    947.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00147.jpg
    DSC00147.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00148.jpg
    DSC00148.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 74
This was supposed to go in the "members motors"part. Can a mod move it there please?
Got my "Cooperman induction" parts on Yesterday (thanx Ross!).
Not too much difference in sound, but the car feels a little more eager on low revs.

gr J

I see you have the quality 'top of the range' BLUE badges on - not the cheapo red ones lol ;)

Nice motor though - I like black, just for god's sake dont paint the wheels black... anyone who does that should be arrested and used for experimentation for opthalmology... :) - or shot....

I see you have the quality 'top of the range' BLUE badges on - not the cheapo red ones lol ;)

Nice motor though - I like black, just for god's sake dont paint the wheels black... anyone who does that should be arrested and used for experimentation for opthalmology... :) - or shot....

No comment about the blue breaks captain ?

But nice car. Think it would look better with red badges. Think they are worth a whole 1 BHP. Panda 101Hp ?

Nahh. The wheels are dark grey metallic. Suits the car better than silver metallic IMO. Had the same colour wheels on my Black metallic Stilo MW.
It's an 06 so the blue badges are supposed to be on. And they go nicely with the calipers.

gr J

Nahh. The wheels are dark grey metallic. Suits the car better than silver metallic IMO. Had the same colour wheels on my Black metallic Stilo MW.
It's an 06 so the blue badges are supposed to be on. And they go nicely with the calipers.

gr J

Think I'm gonna get abuse when i do my wheels bronze. I'm on the look out for a full set of calipers to powder coat blue (hopefully same hue as on the VW R models). My car came standard with the red calipers as part of Pandomonium pack but the stripes will be taken off this weekend. I am gonna get new mirror caps in black. Not decided if they will need sprayed body colour yet. Once calipers are on I may go blue badges too. Not sure if having just red one on the steering wheel will annoy me.

No comment about the blue breaks captain ?

But nice car. Think it would look better with red badges. Think they are worth a whole 1 BHP. Panda 101Hp ?
The blue callipers are not nice, in fact they are not nicer than a not nice thing :eek: they make it look like something only a hairdresser would drive :rolleyes: :D
Painted callipers in anything apart from black are as bad as putting a 'Hello Kitty' sticker on the car or "Hello Big Boy" .....

But, I am far too much of a gentleman to say that... :p - (so I didnt mention it...)

Think I'm gonna get abuse when i do my wheels bronze. I'm on the look out for a full set of calipers to powder coat blue (hopefully same hue as on the VW R models). My car came standard with the red calipers as part of Pandomonium pack but the stripes will be taken off this weekend. I am gonna get new mirror caps in black. Not decided if they will need sprayed body colour y
et. Once calipers are on I may go blue badges too. Not sure if having just red one on the steering wheel will annoy me.

OMG !!! :yuck::yuck::yuck:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

"Nurse !! ??? quick, this chap has gone mental.... - give him a 'steady' pill" :p

(Blue badges are ok though - nothing 'George Michael' about them at all - they are way cooler than a way cooler thing) :worship::worship:

The blue callipers are not nice, in fact they are not nicer than a not nice thing :eek: they make it look like something only a hairdresser would drive :rolleyes: :D
Painted callipers in anything apart from black are as bad as putting a 'Hello Kitty' sticker on the car or "Hello Big Boy" .....

But, I am far too much of a gentleman to say that... :p - (so I didnt mention it...)

I am gonna do mine blue and have a "Abarth" decal on them ?

What happened to its my car I do what I like ? BUT don't worry there won't be any abarth badges going near it.

No offence to people that have. Each to their own. I'm sure what I'm gonna do won't be to everyone's tastes ?

What happened to its my car I do what I like ? BUT don't worry there won't be any abarth badges going near it.

No offence to people that have. Each to their own. I'm sure what I'm gonna do won't be to everyone's tastes ?

It is your car and you are doing what you like but if Abarth badges go on it then its coming back up North. ;)

Bellezza Nera has used it's hook to tow my boat to Croatia and back.
3300 Km round trip and the Panda didn't miss a beat.

gr J

From the wide-angle shot. it looks like your Panda is about to reamed by a giant you-know-what.

Back