air intake
Toyo 215/40/16
OZ GEMINI 16"
LOWtec -45mm
Sport filter -> http://www.technoracing.si/1/sprintfilter/kd2.html
Sport exhaust

In the future:
very soon:
front spoiler & side skirts -> http://www.easy-shop.cz/shmotor/scr...ti.php?IDZ=4329
lambo doors (y)
(for 600 - 700eur) -> is this a lot for lambo doors? It also has tűv all paper needed...

inside styling (crom ect.)
black leather
roadster look

This is it...for now... :cool:

loving the hand cuffs...

Did I read correctly LAMBO DOORS? any pics?

Last edited:
yer u read lambo doors correctly, u didnt read the rest correctly, they are a planned mod ;)

AppleSei said:
yer u read lambo doors correctly, u didnt read the rest correctly, they are a planned mod ;)

D'oh... you're right, well I'll just have to wait :(

just a quick one, why do you bother blanking out the number plate from head on and not from the side where it can plainly be seen :confused:

This are old pictures, and the first one was not public...And now i don't care if the plate is seen or not ;)

MintySport said:
just a quick one, why do you bother blanking out the number plate from head on and not from the side where it can plainly be seen :confused:

I don't think you'd get far with that plate on over here, I mean the letters and numbers on a British plate.

Back on topice though and nice Barchy, I like it!

Liam

I would loose the front bonnet scoop, not right on a B.

This is mine and I have had the number plate on for 6mths no probs, but have the real ones in the back just in case.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 260
Lol Nino, I thought they were real italian ones... you'll probably be fooling the fuzz anyway!

Had a cop car follow me the other night, I just turned into a Garage then back out again. My excuse is "Sorry officer some B'Tard ripped them off and I put my show ones on, I have picked up the correct one and will put it on as soon as I get to Halfords!!"

It's an Irish number on Italian type plates. I have also put the fake tax stickers on them to make them look better.

:cool:

Back