393970_10150478192307003_734487002_9232677_1864076262_n.jpg

Grande Punto (Abarth) My Abarth Grande Punto

Introduction

This is my Abarth I absolutley love it :D

Had quite a bit of work done on it so far which are:
Forge induction kit
Forge intercooler
Forge coolant,boost and throttle body to intercooler pipework
Custom cat back exhaust which required modifying the right lower side of the rear bumper to include the twin on the right side
Eibach sportlines
Carbon wrap in various places
TMC box
Protoxide BOV

I got a few ideas in mind for what I will do next but keeping them to myself currently as they may not actually happen as it will begin to get expensive.

I'm awaiting for a new induction kit to be made up for me as Have had issues with the forge (seen one that looks a better fit). I also put a small air filter on it where the recirculated air goes in as don't use the recirculating dump valve now.

The car does not like cheap tyres as I found out wouldn't get traction under acceleration but since changing it's better.

Most of the work I done myself only the exhaust, springs and the exterior carbon wrap were done by pro's, I did the interior carbon wrap though.
I had some Falken's on can't remember what type it wasn't the cheapest tyre the place though but they I think they were the cheapest Falken's or something decided I had to put Toyo proxes tr-1's on but the original Pirelli zero nero's were good too.

I did a dyno day last July it got 188bhp with about 300nm torque hoping for more than 200+ but got to the point where anything else I do could get expensive so will see how the year goes.

I found the BOV sound is good combined with a good exhaust sound, an exhaust that can pop goes well.

If I go for a bigger turbo it will probably be a hybrid turbo conversion with a few other bits done at same time.
Will see how it goes as got few payments until April then after then they finish and I earn good pay which helps also need new alloys soon as the standard Abarth ones are not made very well and look in terrible condition.

Back