1339-030416205831.jpeg

500 My 500C 1.2 esseesse

Introduction

Some pics of my grey 500C 1.2 Pop.

Some modifications done. 6x14 ET40 (+ 5mm Spacers) Steelies of the Idea with 195/60R14 and the original chrome caps. For winter the original Steelies with 165/70R14 winter tyres and Ritmo center caps.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

BCM replacement air filter, dual-intake air-filter housing-lid (for this I had also to change to 1.4 16V cooling system due to space...), painted red air filter housing with abarth decals, bigger throttle body from Grande Punto 1.4 8V, NGK platin spark plugs ZKR7A-10, Panda 1.3JTD mid section and 500 1.4 16V rear silencer (=50mm from catalyst to tail pipe)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DAB Adapter via line-in connected to original radio.
Reactions: Gina500
After a few dark and wet days I can confirmed now that I am happy with the LED bulbs. Definitely a better light output and still a well defined light pattern as visible on the garage door. Thanks for pointing out the source.
Hi beams will follow when I next change the tires, because I don‘t have the „door“ in the wheel arch liners so need ro open them to get to the lights.
I tested the Osrams too since I had them at hand and the light pattern looked better but they are indeed too big to fit behind the cover. And since they are only legal for my Ducato that‘s where they will be used.
From the same source I even found H4 LEDs that produce a clean and improved light for my 30 year old Suzuki at a reasonable price. Technology is finally getting to the right level, now legislation needs to follow and lower the hurdles for retrofit to older cars. The current practice of requiring a certificate for every type of car/headlight is pretty absurd.

Last edited:
Back