Cinq20.JPG

Cinquecento my 2nd cinq (56k warning)

Introduction

it had to be done so i brought this little baby on sat. it sue to belong to brickfoot? or some one off the CC website.

its got 14" alloys, 3 new tyres, 1 bold
1242 conversion
induction kit
novitec twin upswept exhaust (large bore all the way along the car)
makro bucket seat
mono steering wheel
rockford fosgate speakers (i may be wrong in the rear seat panels)
different speakers up front (not sure what make yet)
not tax, 5 months mot
cobra total enclosure alarm
drilled and groved discs
lowered about 40

l

down side -

both front struts leaking
electrics really fecked - that lad messed about with the alarm and now it dont work and both indicators come on when you want to go left or right) found a bullet connector on the floor though so i hope its a missing wire)
few little rust patch but nothing major
cant get reverse, but i no it had a new recon gear box and new clutch, so hoping thats a small problem

and all for the grand sum of 230 :D :slayer:

so i now have two yellow cinq sporting, both on p plates, both with 1242 conversions and modified

Cinq20.JPG
[/IMG]

cinq_1.JPG
[/IMG]

cinq_3.JPG
[/IMG]

cinq_4.JPG
[/IMG]

cinq_5.JPG
[/IMG]
99sei said:
so i now have two yellow cinq sporting, both on p plates, both with 1242 conversions and modified
Now your just being greedy :D

Looks quite tidy from the pics, not sure if its the pic but has it got some damage on the drivers side rear quarter?? And do i spy the unleadedonly sticker still on there?? Even so, bargin well done (y)

little dent in the arch but thats it really.

me greedy never :p

i only have 3 cars now :eek:

does brickfoot still come on here? its got loads of buttons and i need to find out what they all do

red one on the dash
one under the dash i found by mistake (near the drivers door)
one is an immobiliser
the other is the alarm i think

Red switch: Fast wipe (to be used when wiper is on). Doesn't work afaik as the circuit board on the motor itself kept popping.
Under dash: for neon under rear bumper.
Rocker switch next to ignition: Switches off all engine electrics while ignition turned on (installed to use stereo with ignition turned on without extra load on battery of fuel pump and ecu etc).
Extra switch: if this is located next to the window switches, this is for programming the alarm and entering the emergency code to disarm if the fob no longer works.

I'm not sure about the miscellanious wiring unfortunately as it's been a while since i owned it sorry. There may be a couple of wires still there unused that were probably traces of the electrics that ran the Nitrous install.

In my defence, that Cinq was my pride and joy, it was only until it fell into the hands of the new owner that it was neglected. My Brother bought it off him and it need a few things doing to it to get it back on the road.

Hope this info helps.

Rich.

Last edited:
thanks for the info mate,

i know it wasnt you that has messed it up.

info on the switches help a lot, so may be able to sort it now.

can you remeber how to reset the alarm off the top of you head? when you put the indicators on the little circle thing for the alarm just flashes. the car starts ok so im hoping i just have to re-set the alarm.

where is the switch for the neons in the roof?

thanks for the info, you will see it back at its best soon :slayer:

Back