Cinquecento My 1st car

Currently reading:
Cinquecento My 1st car

we just call them small noddy cars in my family. dont know why. guess its just because they are so small :eek: .

congratulations mate. youve got your foot on the driving ladder now (y) ,
you paid as much for it as i pay on about 2 months insurance for my beast.

Thanks all. :) I'll post some pic's of the offending bumper tommorow and see what you all think.

I love the little thing. Only problem is i'm being quoted at £1400ish insurance :eek::eek::eek:

Well i supose it will be worth it. :D (Well it bloody better be :mad::p)

;)

Thats quite a lot actually.

Who is it with. Give Confused.com a try.

I pay £1300 a year on an 05 Stilo 3dr JTD Dynamic.

Or it was going to be £1000 for my previous car, a 1.2 05 Micra.

Saying that i do have 1 years ncb

Thats quite a lot actually.

Who is it with. Give Confused.com a try.

I pay £1300 a year on an 05 Stilo 3dr JTD Dynamic.

Or it was going to be £1000 for my previous car, a 1.2 05 Micra.

Saying that i do have 1 years ncb

Well this is my 1st insurance.

I've been getting £1400ish with Quick Fit & Direct Line I used confused. :)

insurance companies are absolute robbers :eek: .

One thing i hate is when u get idiots that drive round with no insurance at all, really winds me up. If they were to drive into me (or you), that would then mean that i loose my ncb, and have to fork out the 500 quid excess just cos they dont have any insurance.

I think that as well as tax, all cars shud have a place sumwhere on the front where u can put a sort of an insurance certificate :idea: .

some of my mates have driven illegally at 15 lol and younger :eek:
id never think about it, well on a road will lots of people lol but nah id never do it in a car cos ive been waiting for years to be 17 :rolleyes:

lol nah not as long as that! since i was about 7 i wanted to be a mechanic and still do and wanted to drive on my 4th car at 16 and im just so eager to be on the road, but its abit gay that the insurance is abit of a con for us :bang: lucky i got plenty stashed away for it and have a job lol (y)

insurance is to expensive :eek: , i was about £1600 on my mum and dads on a 1.3cdti sxi corsa, it was then going to rocket up to around £3000 for just me:( .

I then had an accident and wrote it off, and then bought a Micra, which cost me around £1500 for a years insurance. This was probably due to the fact that a youngish lad wouldnt exactly tune a Micra :yum: , how many tuned Corsas do you think there are compared to Micras

insurance is to expensive :eek: , i was about £1600 on my mum and dads on a 1.3cdti sxi corsa, it was then going to rocket up to around £3000 for just me:( .

Insurance Fronting... tut tut...

I then had an accident and wrote it off,

I wonder why it is so expensive to get insurance for young drivers...

and then bought a Micra, which cost me around £1500 for a years insurance. This was probably due to the fact that a youngish lad wouldnt exactly tune a Micra :yum: , how many tuned Corsas do you think there are compared to Micras

Maybe you've never heard of the K10 Super Turbo ;)

I just renewed my insurance last week. £150 Fully Comp. Maximum no claims. Protected no claims. Legal cover. £150 excess. This is for my 1.0 Uno and I'm the 'other side' of 30. Guess there are some advantages to getting older ;)

Good luck with your car Big D! A little Cinq is the perfect car to learn to drive in. :slayer:

Attachments

• Nissan-March-K10-Super-Turbo-pic.jpg
    Nissan-March-K10-Super-Turbo-pic.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 17
I didnt relaly front my insurance since i had only passed my test a few months before and was doing minimal miles, and also waiting to do my pass plus to bring it right down.

If you want to talk about insurance fronting, go and see my next door neighbour. He passed his test about 2 years ago, owns his own, and must do at least 15k miles a year, and is still on his parents insurance - that is a definate no no :slayer:

Thanks all. :) I'll post some pic's of the offending bumper tommorow and see what you all think.

I love the little thing. Only problem is i'm being quoted at £1400ish insurance :eek::eek::eek:

Well i supose it will be worth it. :D (Well it bloody better be :mad::p)

;)
give quinne direct a call, my fiat punto 1.2 was £1200 and im only 17

Back