124 My 1974 124 Special TC Sedan

kilroy914

Behold the power:
DSC04582.jpg

For more info, visit: http://www.sonic.net/randyw/fiat124sedan/index.htm

--
Randy
1974 Fiat 124 Special TC (Sedan)

That's it you've completely ruined my weekend.

First, the forumers are having a bash tomorrow without me.

Second, my Panda is still off the road and Penny wants her car back.

Third, some smart-ass has the one car I've been looking for all my life. You cad, sir! ;)

I just love the colour. It almost matches the colour I'm "feeling" right now. And I'll bet it's rust free too, right?

I sold my 124 Special Automatic (in Olive Green) back in March 1980 (and bought a BMW 2002). The new owner of the Fiat made a tidy £100 profit by part-exchanging it for a new L**a 9 months later.

So your photo is now my current PC Wallpaper, and I'll bet the majority of my cow-orkers don't know what it is ...

Steve

Drives a Panda 1000CL [:0] but still has a sense of humour!

Steve, if you come out to California I'll let you take her for a spin! It has an 1800 Spider motor with a low rear end. The car scoots along just fine. Oh, and to improve your weekend just a little -> the sedan does have a little surface rust, but nothing to chronic though.

The wheels are off a Lancia Scorpion. However, the front bumper is off of a CC Coupe. The plan is to remove both bumpers and replace them with custom tube bumpers.

You can see the progress pics here: http://www.sonic.net/randyw/fiat124sedan/index.htm

Best,

--
Randy
1974 Fiat 124 Special TC (Sedan)

Thanks Randy.

You just could not believe the amount of rust that was on on my old 124 (registered UVL 616M if anyone is interested in such things). I loved it and was very sad to see it go, but the BMW 2002 which replaced it was an offer too good to miss. I still miss it, particularly as the BMW was even more rotten than the Fiat ...

I bought it in Grimsby (my home town), which is on the north-east coast of good olde Lincolnshire, England. This Fiat garage was less than half a mile from the sea front (Cleethorpes, next door) so you can imagine the amount of salt spray attacking every single car ...

Any unprotected Fiat didn't last very long ...

Steve

Drives a Panda 1000CL [:0] but still has a sense of humour!

Back