General My 100HP Nearly 12 months old now.

Currently reading:
General My 100HP Nearly 12 months old now.

Here is my 100hp nearly a year old now, Added red badges and a multichanger recently.

Attachments

• HPIM1176.JPG
    HPIM1176.JPG
    732.4 KB · Views: 90
  • HPIM1177.JPG
    HPIM1177.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • HPIM1178.JPG
    HPIM1178.JPG
    615.8 KB · Views: 66
  • HPIM1180.JPG
    HPIM1180.JPG
    730.8 KB · Views: 84
  • HPIM1181.JPG
    HPIM1181.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
Post more - how do you find after having it for a year now? Hows the ride? Any rattles, squeeks, anything broken, went loose...?

Thnx

F

A year? Seems like only yesterday everyone was first ogling the rare site of 100HP with roof rails...

Got a rattle in the back somewhere, sounds like the back seat but can,t find excatly where its coming from tho.

A piece of the trim beside the rear seat is broken, but that was my fault as i snapped it when running speaker wire to the the boot.

Other than that all the other problems i've menitioned but are all sorted now.

Still loving it, got used to the bumpy ride, engine runs alot better now its nearly at 10,000 miles. It had a oil change at 6,000.

I havent seen any other 100hp's with roof bars yet.

Last edited:
If it helps i had a little noise going on around the back seat area on drivers side when i got my car.
I put a couple of layers of sellotape round the catch where the seat back clicks into place and it hasn't made a sound for months!
Got the idea from when i used to have a Smart, there was a big thing about the back windows rattling when the plasticky coating wore off the catch and everyone puts a bit of insulation tape round it.

Last edited:
If it helps i had a little noise going on around the back seat area on drivers side when i got my car.
I put a couple of layers of sellotape round the catch where the seat back clicks into place and it hasn't made a sound for months!
Got the idea from when i used to have a Smart, there was a big thing about the back windows rattling when the plasticky coating wore off the catch and everyone puts a bit of insulation tape round it.

I'll give that a try thanks!!!!(y)

Still looking well mate.

Mine passed it's first birthday on 12 January 2008 - just clocked 11,000 miles today.(y)

Not sure on the roof rails. :eek:

Standard fit or optional extra? (non removable?)

They came of my old Multijet panda. I can take them off if i want to but i like them.

When i first got it and posted pics there was mixed opinions.

I like to be different. :p

Last edited:
got used to the bumpy ride.

Last week i put 16" OZ 35TH's with 195/40 R16 Toyo Proxess T1-S on it and mentioned that the ride became much better en less bumpy because of the softer rubber of the Toyo's.Almost didn't believe the could be lees bumpy with lower tires.Also the steering became allot better!!

Very happy with it now!(y)

I'll never use that Eagle F1's again(n)

I'll post some pics of the wheels a soon as possible!:slayer:

That sounds strange - I found the F1's to be quite soft allready?
Hows the grip on the Toyos?

Post pics soon! :p

F

how did you get the cd changer in there, is it to the standard head unit? trying to get mine i got off ebay to work

It doesn't plug into the head unit there is a plug on the loom above the glove box.

I fitted it myself coz the dealer was unsure what there had to do to fit it and they took so long to find out.

Back