Grande Punto my 1.9 multijet sporting

Currently reading:
Grande Punto my 1.9 multijet sporting

got her back last night, very impressed with it so far, drove the hour drive back half city driving half motorway and it average 49mpg, pulls like a train, i drive different cars at work (work for a company that deals with rental cars) so it's nice to drive something with a bit of power again!

sorry for the poor pics, will get some decent ones up once i've gave it a good clean.

nice and clean car, just hit 43k miles as i drove it home, standard apart from the wind deflectors, the wheels need a good clean as the brake dust is baked on, will be getting them done black or gun metal grey soon, maybe tint the windows and see what else i fancy as i go along :)

Cheers mate!

Wheels are getting refurbd next weekend in anthracite, got some window tints per cut to size on order, if I can get a decent finish with a roll of film I should be fine with precuts :D

Anyone with a remapped mj sporting who either lives nearby or has the gear to make a copy of their map I'll pay them! PM me ;)

Looks darn good.. particularly considering it only cost you £3k! :)

Wonder why they let it go so cheap, surely worth £4k ish

Cheers mate! The lad I got it off was in uni and skint, he'd even pawned his laptop and TV:eek: he had the egr valve sorted but the light was still on and didn't have any money to get it on the diagnostics and hadn't driven it as he couldn't afford the diesel, I only went for it with the engine light on as he had a printout from last week saying why the light was on (EGR valve) and also had a receipt for having it replaced so I knew it was ok, luckily it went off on the way home, just need to get some rear pads on it and sort the boot lock.

I've seen ones go for over £4k with 70k miles on them and no history of am timing belt change so I'm so happy with mine for what I paid :D

Back