WP_20140902_001.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My 1.2 8V Abarth Punto

Introduction

So I've been on here a while now but never got round to putting some pictures up. So here it is my little punto.

As far as I'm aware its fully standard but has the abarth body kit on which was fitted at the factory as I have the original reciepts :D

My next job on it is to fit the silver centre console as I think it will make it look brighter inside.

Let me know what you think :)
Nice :thumbup:

Not many genuine full abarth kits in good condition out there,

Only thing I would mention is, why do you have the older and newer (mk2b) rear Fiat badge? :D

Thanks the reason for the fiat badge is that I hate the old fiat badge so I put the new one on and I just havnt got round to taking the old one off

So I've been on here a while now but never got round to putting some pictures up. So here it is my little punto.

As far as I'm aware its fully standard but has the abarth body kit on which was fitted at the factory as I have the original reciepts :D

My next job on it is to fit the silver centre console as I think it will make it look brighter inside.

Let me know what you think :)

It looks sweet mate..
Alfa black leather seats ..is what I'd put in it..
Keep it all black ...for the Panther look..:D

So i thought i should post an update on what ive done, i have fitted the Silver Centre Console. Big thanks to oldhammer for sending me the console
Makes such a difference

attachment.php

The only problem i come across is that my gaitor clip doesnt fit into this console so i need to find a new one that will but cant find any on ebay :(

attachment.php

Another thing i have done is fitted the upgrade clocks which makes it look like a proper car now :D

attachment.php

Let you know what you think and what the next thing should be :D

Last edited:
Detango Front and the mk2b rear lights

Why?

You've got 3 colours - Silver Black and clear
Which all make a very ""euro"" look, yet the orange just dont fit no more

Ziggy

Thanks, Orange is old school now haha. I suppose you dont know where i could get a clip to fit my gaiter and console do you?

Russ

Looking great - Suggest getting rid of the windows sticker rear and de badging the boot.
The Punto 2 looks tons better without the stick on goodies. A far more pleasing look.
The indicators are fine. They small orange suits it.

Another thing would be to get a matching light cluster (rear) for the drivers side to suit the nearside giving 2 reversing ligts and making the balance better.

Last edited:
The headlights on my cars steam up,

you will find its down to parking it in garage when its wet,

i jet wash my cars alot to get rid of road salt,

leave car out abit before putting it away..

u will find it wont happen as much.

Back