MUSIC! What does everyone listen to?

Currently reading:
MUSIC! What does everyone listen to?

Yeah-nah

Most of you UK based, or atleast Northern Europe Based.
What does everyone listen to over there?

In your car, music you listen to at home, what you sing in the shower etc etc.

Rock, Alt, Metal mostly but I like some punk, dnb and pop too. :D

Metal, rock, alternative stuff :slayer:

Stuff like Adema, SOAD, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, lostprophets, a bit of Korn, Rammstein etc etc :)

My tastes vary loads. From Craig (wheres me p155 sack) David, to the likes of Usher, Alicia Keys, R Kelly, Jay-Z, NERD.Classic Jacko (History album), 80's power ballads (wind of change-scorpion lol). And then not forgetting the likes of keane, killers, strokes, artic monkeys, greenday, blink 182.

Oh old dance too, can't beat popping an old Ibiza annual on and hearing the likes of Mauro Picotto, Nalin and kane-beach ball..

Only think i'm not really into is heavy rock, or the stuff you mosh too, I'd get brayed in a mosh pit for being a pretty boy lol.

For my birthday I got, and NME album, The Strokes latest album and Simon Webb, and yes it was through choice. It's well smooth :D :cool:

easyworld, everclear, rem, manic street preachers, offspring, greenday, placebo, mindless self indulgence, obessive compulsive, full blown rose, spunge, linkin park, blink182, muse, rhcp, rob zombie, less than jake, white zombie, daftpunk, prodigy, chemical broters, crystal method, pendulm, roni size, harmonizer, afi, aphex twin, ash, imogen heap, alice cooper, qeeun, leftfield, lit, sr71, streets, verve, white stripes, idlewild, beacy head, 21st century girls, david ford, killers

oh, i like dance music too.

chaos said:
Metal, rock, alternative stuff :slayer:

Stuff like Adema, SOAD, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, lostprophets, a bit of Korn, Rammstein etc etc :)

:yeahthat: mainly...

@ arc - lit! Me & the missus love this band, but when you mention them folk look at you with vacant stares, how can such a good band be so overlooked :( Quite a few on that list that I have seen in the last few years... some several times!

Last edited:
Im mainly into my mainstream and underground DnB, Happy Hardcore, Old skool anthems and pretty much any dance with a melody and good vocals :)

But to contradict that, also love the old air guitar classics, bit of Queen, Prodigy (Seen them live twice - awesome!), madness, MJ etc...

Basically i listen and own alot of everything, except this new metal rubbish (you know, the im angry at the world for no reason and im gonna shout crap about it)

Luke1985 said:
Basically i listen and own alot of everything, except this new metal rubbish (you know, the im angry at the world for no reason and im gonna shout crap about it)

Yeah, but every generation needs a soundtrack for the rebels without a clue :D Me, I have been an angry young man and progressed through rebel without a clue and now trying to stop the gradual slide into SAGA LOUT :eek: Hmmm... Saga FM, nice!

Luke1985 said:
Im mainly into my mainstream and underground DnB, Happy Hardcore, Old skool anthems and pretty much any dance with a melody and good vocals :)

But to contradict that, also love the old air guitar classics, bit of Queen, Prodigy

:yeahthat: :woot: Luke, Fanatazia raves will never die :worship: :D

Iron Maiden, Iron Maiden and, erm, Iron Maiden......... and sometimes Metallica. Well I'm exagerrating a bit but they're the most played, otherwise I listen to random cd's or the radio. Not forgetting the Jonathan Ross show every Saturday morning, he mainly plays 80's type new wave stuff which I quite like.

lambert82 said:
My tastes vary loads. From Craig (wheres me p155 sack) David, to the likes of Usher, Alicia Keys, R Kelly, Jay-Z, NERD.Classic Jacko (History album), 80's power ballads (wind of change-scorpion lol). And then not forgetting the likes of keane, killers, strokes, artic monkeys, greenday, blink 182.

Oh old dance too, can't beat popping an old Ibiza annual on and hearing the likes of Mauro Picotto, Nalin and kane-beach ball..

Only think i'm not really into is heavy rock, or the stuff you mosh too, I'd get brayed in a mosh pit for being a pretty boy lol.

For my birthday I got, and NME album, The Strokes latest album and Simon Webb, and yes it was through choice. It's well smooth :D :cool:

Just what I was going to write apart from the last paragraph anyway!

Liam

Luke1985 said:
except this new metal rubbish (you know, the im angry at the world for no reason and im gonna shout crap about it)

You obviously not heard System Of A Down's last 4 albums then :)

I listen to pretty much everything, bit of heavy metal, happy hardcore, RnB, Hip Hop. All depends on what mood I'm in but in the car its mainly dance or Coheed and Cambria lol.

it depends on what mood i am in and what i am doing

when i am getting ready for work usually a bit of dance to get myself geared up, if i am home something like david gray or keane.

I have all sorts, bon jovi, keane, linkin park, kt tunstall, keiser chiefs, blue, magic numbers, usher, sean paul, embrace, backstreet boys, mixtures, dance classics i just look at my music collection and put on whatever i fancy really.

I like a variety, after all its the spice of life!!:cool:

Last edited:
Yeah-nah said:
Most of you UK based, or atleast Northern Europe Based.
What does everyone listen to over there?

In your car, music you listen to at home, what you sing in the shower etc etc.

I listen to all sorts. Currently Crystal Pistol (Canadian) at home, Nick Drake's album Five Leaves Left (Early 70s)in the bath, Love's album Forever Changes (Late 60s) in the car. The last 2 albums are classics often reviewed and lauded in our music magazines such as "Q" and "Mojo". Have a listen if you get a chance.

MintySport said:
:yeahthat: :woot: Luke, Fanatazia raves will never die :worship: :D

Hmmm... Yes. : )

Rocks good.
Hip Hop is good (As long as it has meaning, not the "I have big rims, and a chick with a big ass" crap)

But I mostly listen to Hard house, hardtrance, happy hardcore, gabber... And a bit of DnB, break beat and Psy lately. ; D

Back