MUSIC! What does everyone listen to?

Currently reading:
MUSIC! What does everyone listen to?

I listen to rock, but that's mainly because I play bass and am in a Metal band (not the nu-metal type - more of a melodic style)

In the car however I listen to a bit of DrumnBass and House... quite odd. I also have a disco CD i was listening to yesterday on the way back from the ACE with everything from Charlotte Church to U2

hmm... Varies from stuff like Prodigy, Mr.Scruff, DJ Shadow, Mr.Dibbs.. etc... to Anti Flag, Pennywise, Rancid, NOFX, Bouncing Souls... all sorts :D

I listen to some hiphop occasionally, mainly because I think back to when i saw Cypress Hill play live... then i want some hiphop to listen to :p but there's no specific artists i like when it comes to hiphop...

Uplifting Trance, Progressive Trance, Hard Trance. I'm a Trance raver man myself.

Have recently started listening to "Slow Jams" :confused: Doesn't make me feel as excited and pure as when I listen to Trance but no one has made any exceptional Trance tunes lately, I miss my uplifting, seems to be a lot of Progressive on release at the moment, which is good... but it doesn't tingle me :(

i like all types of music, at the moment im listening to in my car is house music, club, Hard Fi, Stereophonics, Gwen stefani.

Lovin All american rejects - move along and Gnales Barkley - Crazy.

*Hannah* said:
Woo hoo so getting that single, but its so long to wait lol :D

Oh yes, I first heard it on Radio 1, the beats awesome :cool: Downloaded it, but will still be getting the single!

lambert82 said:
Oh yes, I first heard it on Radio 1, the beats awesome :cool: Downloaded it, but will still be getting the single!

yes thats where i heard it too have to have the radio 1 on always at work at the mo to hear it.

not good with technical stuff lol, not sure how o download it doh:eek:

*Hannah* said:
yes thats where i heard it too have to have the radio 1 on always at work at the mo to hear it.

not good with technical stuff lol, not sure how o download it doh:eek:

I haven't heard it on any other station up here, nor on mtv and the like. That move along song where he kinda changes loadsa outfits, and plays a piano in it too, his taste in clothes is mint. If it's not that song, then I dunno who it is :eek:

Hellcat said:
Some good music on the radio at the moment but does anyone know if killing Sara Cox would be classed as murder or freeing the nation from torture? Plllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee shut up!

If im working on a saturday, i think shes normally on air now, and she's proper annoying, comes across as thick as F$%K and has about as much sense of humour as an empty packet of cheese and onion crisps! :(

Hang her!

lambert82 said:
If im working on a saturday, i think shes normally on air now, and she's proper annoying, comes across as thick as F$%K and has about as much sense of humour as an empty packet of cheese and onion crisps! :(

Hang her!

Im not keen on her or Joe Whiley she sucks up to the males guests and boring. Sara cox voice winds me up, i love northern accents but she seems to put it on thickly at times. put her on the late shift when no one wil listen.

Back