General Multipa 2007 Centre Front Seat Adjustment

Currently reading:
General Multipa 2007 Centre Front Seat Adjustment

Nickuk

Hi,

This may seem like a strange question, but does anyone know how to adjust the centre seat of an 07 Multipla ?

My previous car was an 05 and it had a rail that I lifted up to move the seat backwards and forwards....

I can't see any way to adjust it and its quite far back for the rear passengers to fit in..

Any help much appreciated :):)

My 04 jtd has an adjustable front center seat. Like you said, pull the lever up and you can move it fowards and backwards.

Hi,

This may seem like a strange question, but does anyone know how to adjust the centre seat of an 07 Multipla ?

My previous car was an 05 and it had a rail that I lifted up to move the seat backwards and forwards....

I can't see any way to adjust it and its quite far back for the rear passengers to fit in..

Any help much appreciated :):)

Its fixed on the base, hence legroom is fixed, but the lever pull on the left front casing is for recline or fold only.

Mine a 2008 Eleganza must be like yours.

(n) Yep I'm afraid it don't slide chaps. It was one of the many useful tricks that were removed from the facelift. However, it is reasonably easy to convert your middle seat to a slider. I think i got a sliding middle seat, swapped over the runners and then it was relatively simple to attach the adjustment bar to the frame.

To be honest, if I can do it, anyone can.......

Also, while you're canabalising front seats, acquire the passenger seat underseat tray AND it's mounting frame. That disappeared on the facelift too..... Another reasonably easy retro fit.

Why did Fiat bugger about with all the good bits of the Multi I wonder? :(

I just recently bought a very cheap 2001 the front seat would not fold down, so armed with a hammer a wooden block and a star spanner I freed it, works a treat now, trouble is the back door rattles like f**k, adjusted it but it still does it...are these cars infuriating or endearing?

Back