Technical Multiecuscan

Currently reading:
Technical Multiecuscan

pmacker

I have a 2014 fiat ducato based motorhome, only 9000 miles,which is throwing up engine codes.
I purchased the mes software and a vagkkl-fiatecuscan cablew ( blue and it has a slider switch on currently at 7 engine?) and whatever i do i still cannot get it to talk to the ecu.
I have both MES4.0 and 4.5 on two laptops each running WIN10.
I have tried different drivers for the usb com1 port currently at 2.12.8.0.

But to no avail.
I really do not want to go on a blind parts swap although gut feel its the MAF and new air filter that is required. It only throws the code when I coming off the motorway after 4-5 hours but it does seem to be using a lot of fuel?
I live in the north west so if anyone has got it working please let me know any details.

Thanks in advance.

PC Vehicle Movements

I have a 2014 fiat ducato based motorhome, only 9000 miles,which is throwing up engine codes.
I purchased the mes software and a vagkkl-fiatecuscan cablew ( blue and it has a slider switch on currently at 7 engine?) and whatever i do i still cannot get it to talk to the ecu.

But to no avail.
I really do not want to go on a blind parts swap although gut feel its the MAF and new air filter that is required. It only throws the code when I coming off the motorway after 4-5 hours but it does seem to be using a lot of fuel?
I live in the north west so if anyone has got it working please let me know any details.

Thanks in advance.

You need this from Gendan OBDLink SX EOBD OBD-II USB Diagnostic Interface
and the yellow adaptor cable

this is what they sent out to me when i bought the software package from them

www.gendan.co.uk

Regards Paul

Ocwobio

Where in the NW are u> I have the full version, BUT you do need to buy a good quality KKL lead. I have the switched one too and had probs with it. Yours being a 14 will likely need a good ELM327 lead? MES page has details. I used mine on a 05 JTD X244- some modules still don't connect, but u can try mine if u like (Crewe).

But to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. :)

Have you used the MES on other vehicles?

It will perform engine only duties like any other device ;)

To me.. if you are doing the set.up tests via F9 it should do something.

Charlie