MS Office Ultimate 2007

Currently reading:
MS Office Ultimate 2007

luvduvs

SNAP!
I'm looking to buy MS Office Ultimate 2007 - does anyone know how many computers I can install it on?

Let me warn you that it has changed a lot from office 2003, the whole menu system is different so you probably won't be able to find anything for a few weeks.

I can't really see anything revolutionary about it, just looks prettier to me :p

Thanks guys - my friend downloaded the full version and he hates it.. though he said it was more powerful than 03 :chin:

it is completely different, and takes a while to get used to (after 4 weeks i was still using the help daily), but imo its a lot better laid out once you get the hang of it.

Well its on a special price of AUD75 for a limited time (normally around AUD200+ I think?) - you reckon its worth it?

Well its on a special price of AUD75 for a limited time (normally around AUD200+ I think?) - you reckon its worth it?

could be, or just torrent it, and try it first. then go legal if you like it ;) (not promting illegal software in any way)

Last edited:
Let me warn you that it has changed a lot from office 2003, the whole menu system is different so you probably won't be able to find anything for a few weeks.

I can't really see anything revolutionary about it, just looks prettier to me :p

it is completely different, and takes a while to get used to (after 4 weeks i was still using the help daily), but imo its a lot better laid out once you get the hang of it.

Now I see what you guys mean.. :eek:

Back