DSC00916.JPG

MR2 GT T-Bar

Introduction

Not best of pics... but my new toy was home as of friday :D

sold rallye on the thurs and picked this up on the fri.

Sunday afternoon clutch had gone :rolleyes: so have to get that sorted :(

but in short. I absolutely love this car. It is just an amazingly well balanced car to drive, and every attribute of the car is balanced as well, looks/power/power delivery/handling/interior (well leather seats) etc etc i could go on and on for ages :D love the looks it gets too :D

DSC009171.JPG

DSC00916.JPG

Cinq goes next weekend too :(
congrats (y)
i think it looks sexy, and makes the cinq look like a child's toy in comparison, you can tell the mr2 is a proper car. i'd happily drive that thing.

ooh a t-bar as well, with a bit of luck we'll have a sunny september so you can make full use of it.

Looks great although the snow plough does it no favours. Clutch sounds like a pain in the ass, never too sure how something can go wrong so quickly after buying, how did the seller bodge it together to get that one past you?

T-bar i absolutely love :)

and the front splitter is a Bomex jobbie, wasnt keen on it in pics myself, but seeing it on the car i actually quite like it... still contemplating getting a standard splitter mind :eek: :p

clutch not sure... only affected enthusiastic starts in first on drive home, and then no bother until it just wouldnt change gear :(

oops missed that bit, are you sure jug? lots of places telling me lots of different things atm... think its still drop gearbox out job to do clutch which sounds just as much of a pain in the rear :(

looking at £300 for it locally i think :(

Back