General Mp3 Cd Players-My chances are?

Currently reading:
General Mp3 Cd Players-My chances are?

mc_wilthon

Hi, new member here-just bought a three year old Stilo and oh how i love it. The one thing i am wondering is, do fiat do a mp3 cd player? i really want my dash board to look like i havent messed with it, but i also want to be able to play my mp3 discs for on the motorway. does anyone know what my chances are?

Cheers
Matt

Not sure if they do on the stilo, i would have thought so, the new GP has an MP3 IIRC

You can always get a fascia adaptor and fit an aftermarket MP3 cd player like some stilo owners have already done

But to get an MP3 cd player in your stilo - the chances are good be it a fiat part or an aftermarket part

Welcome :wave:

I have the Fiat mp3 one in my Stilo and I'm so glad that I decided to go for that option when I bought the car. Saves mucking around trying to change cds on the motorway! Works great too - just burn a cd with a selection of mp3 files in various directories on a cd and away you go. I'm sure that any Fiat dealer will order and fit one for you - it just replaces the standard cd player in the car. Might cost a bit though...

Yes fiat do a standard unit that supports MP3's, i had one in my stilo as standard and they are pretty good about an extra £150 when you buy the car new! Im not sure how much they will be though to buy as an addition! Although they dont support CDRW only CD-R and they dont have a pre-outs for amps but it depends what you want from the headunit? I changed mine for an aftermarket though as i wanted to run some sub's and amps! I would say it would be cheaper to buy an aftermarket MP3 unit though!

Back