Motorbike Stolen last night!!!

Currently reading:
Motorbike Stolen last night!!!

I had to get it off my chest somewhere.... so i seek sympathy here lol

Last night our Pit Bike was stolen from our back garden by some really annoying people.... I'm sure its a great start to the weekend for the Non-working doll scavengers who chored it, not so good for us tho (sigh)

Very frustrating as we have large galvanized chain's and razor wire stopping intruders getting in, but i suppose nothing really can stop someone once they set their mind to it!

Subtle weapon lol Yea we have reported it which most likely won't do any good but we have faith anyway.

It wern't the first time either because we also had an attempted robbery on our other CFR250 but the bloke was confronted by me my dad and my brother, so we got it off him!

It's probably gonna be sold to fuel someone's drug money addiction... or burned as you say like some sacrifice

i'd be out looking for it with a baseball bat or other subtle weapon

Sorry, I did laugh when I saw that. I fail to see what's subtle about an angry person walking down the street with a baseball bat :ROFLMAO:

Could shove it in your pocket and then have everyone think you're just extremely pleased to see them ;)

To the OP - sorry to hear about the theft. I hope the culprits are caught and you get the bike back.

Sorry, I did laugh when I saw that. I fail to see what's subtle about an angry person walking down the street with a baseball bat :ROFLMAO:

Could shove it in your pocket and then have everyone think you're just extremely pleased to see them ;)

To the OP - sorry to hear about the theft. I hope the culprits are caught and you get the bike back.

I swear you stalk me lover boy lol

may be worth making the shed into something not so easy to get into
walls
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-CONCRETE-S...ners_Pre_Fab_Buildings_ET?hash=item3cab48e96f (make sure reinforced means if they do kick em in they still work)

roof wise get some angle irons from metal salvage yard but a cheap angle grinder, place them across
now the expensive bit the roof sheeting 2mm thick metal riveted into the angle. and then some sort of roofing material put on could even just be grass with borders. (to hide rivets)
or weld onto angles.
the door is the tricky one you want something still and reinforced (so hinged type)

i recon it will cost you about 500 quid

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
may be worth making the shed into something not so easy to get into
walls
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-CONCRETE-SECTIONAL-GARAGE-PANELS-IN-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ260571720047QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_BOI_Containers_Pre_Fab_Buildings_ET?hash=item3cab48e96f (make sure reinforced means if they do kick em in they still work)

roof wise get some angle irons from metal salvage yard but a cheap angle grinder, place them across
now the expensive bit the roof sheeting 2mm thick metal riveted into the angle. and then some sort of roofing material put on could even just be grass with borders. (to hide rivets)
or weld onto angles.
the door is the tricky one you want something still and reinforced (so hinged type)

i recon it will cost you about 500 quid

Or just don't buy a house in a pikey area :p

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Gutted, my mates motorbike got stolen from outside my house. You getting another one from Insurance payout?

Nope it wern't insured so no luck there, Its a lesson learned to my brother for not getting it insured!

Or just don't buy a house in a pikey area :p

Ha ha yea thats true... mind you, living in a better off area potentially attracts thieves anyway so there aint no winning really. I just need a dog i think which will hear if anyone comes in the garden (y)

I'm afraid the scroats, oops, can't say that anymore it might lower their fragile self-esteem, will keep on doing this. I was called to a report of an abandoned motorbike on waste ground. When I got there I found a 20+ year old BMW R80GS on its side and largely burnt out.

This was not a late model Honda/Suzuki/Yamaha/Kawasaki moto-x bike that could be thrown about a track, but a cherished old bike the owner had had since new. There was no need to burn it out as the amount of forensics that could have been gathered would have been almost zero. As there was no evidence it had been involved in a crime, other than the theft itself, it would have been returned to its owner.

Senseless.

Back