General MOT

Currently reading:
General MOT

right ive only just realised that my mot is due this weekend when i thought it was due end of july

what checks am i gonna need to do as i dont wanna forget anything urgent replies needed

ill check tomorrow
-Brakes
-Handbrake is there a quick bodge for this just for the mot
-see if theres too much smoke, is there a way of curring this if there is
-lights
-tyres
-seat belts

come on what else

The younger modder

there is an official goverment site but its down, but theres this
http://www.ukmot.com/checklist/motcheck/motcheck_body.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

a computor tests your vehicle emissions so you cant really bodge it, you ca adjust hte handbrake cable, if your brakes stop you and theres over 40% of your brake pads left you wont fail.

just put it in and hope for the best. if it fails its guna be cos sumins wrong with it, and if there is then you should get it repaired as it could save your life or someone elses. thats the reason for the mot's.

just check the basics, like your front wiperblades arnt split, all your light bulbs are working, your tyres arnt bold, and you have no rust/sharp edges exposed on the vehicle, and good luck.

madcar [}:)]

................and top up your washer bottle it's amazing how many cars fail for having no washer fluid......

Tosh

**Men don't stop playing because they grow old; they grow old because they stop playing.**

Back