MOT tomorrow

Currently reading:
MOT tomorrow

My poor thing has it's MOT tomorrow, I hope it passes! Can you all wish it luck please?!

Cheers!
Paul

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Good luck to Paul's Uno 1.0 - what is the worst that could happen? Er....is the MOT station you are taking it to a good 'un? ;)

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

Cheers you two :)

So Steve, do people have to drive without a MOT or what?!

Stu; it's the cheapest...! My dad uses it usually aswell. It's only £20, the place I went to last year was £30. The worst that could happen is something major needs doing and I was hoping to go camping next week and have silverstone next monday!

Paul

----------
ff_banner.jpg

As expected TC, that idea seems to have been lost [V]

Also on my uni accomdation form I was told "tick the bike box, not the car one" [V]

----------
ff_banner.jpg

good luck pauls uno.
take it to a dirty run down dark garage, wear scruffy clothes, if he starts to say things are wrong say oh ok thats an easy job, if they know they wont get any work out of failing the will be a bit more leanient.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

I think it will be a problem; i mean the way I don't know too much about cars and they may want to take advantage?

Steve; i guess they have no other choice!

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Good luck Uno Start! And since you spend plenty of time on a car forum I should imagine you know more about your car than you think :).

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

None whatsoever :D Just gave the guy a smile at the end and he smiled back so yipee! Off camping tomorrow it is.

Although he put it through the emissions as being a 1100 [?]

All my figures are well within the limits though so that doesn't worry me.

Now just got to remove the old stupid MOT windscreen sticker and put the new one on - they seem to have used a really crappy plastic for it :(

----------
ff_banner.jpg

i stuck my sticker in the change tray thing, :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

Got my MOT Wednesday too! Wish me luck. Not long paid out £200 for my exhaust and everything to be sorted out....Fingers Crossed!!!! :D

Black Fiat Punto with Homer Simpson air freshner.........sweet!

Originally posted by bloomfieldliam
I don't think those are mandatory, minedidn't get one last time but even if it did I would remove it cos I hate stickers.

Liam

**** happens!

i had to ask for my sticker, thought it best because i thought it due in july but it ran out in may, i was driving without mot for weeks, shhh don't tell paul;)

newsiggypic.jpg

Back