General Most cento miles in a day?

Currently reading:
General Most cento miles in a day?

Did Bristol to Glasgow round trip last week, 400 miles each way, 1000 miles in total over the week but I did have my 2 kids (ages 6&8) in the back, must get a lunacy prize for that. Lucky they both love riding in the cinq.

Did do Zurich to Bristol, 900 miles non stop (apart from the ferry) but not in my cinq, that was in an AC Cobra :D, long time ago when I didn't need a second mortgage for the petrol. Thats' why I've now got the cinq.

Yeah some properly manky looking areas, where I'm staying looks nice though, I can see the sea out of my window and one of the neighbours is willing to leave a Pontiac Firebird parked up on the road. Something like that surely being a prime keying target if it is worse than it looks around there.

I can't say much about it being dead outside the tourist season, maybe once it comes around I'll have the extra traffic to moan about :p

It's starting to look like this thread should be shifted into the leisure lounge...

Last edited:
Yeah some properly manky looking areas, where I'm staying looks nice though, I can see the sea out of my window and one of the neighbours is willing to leave a Pontiac Firebird parked up on the road. Something like that surely being a prime keying target if it is worse than it looks around there.

I can't say much about it being dead outside the tourist season, maybe once it comes around I'll have the extra traffic to moan about :p

It's starting to look like this thread should be shifted into the leisure lounge...

Keying isn't really something that ive heard many horror stories about had a few friends get their windows put through but that's mainly around the main summer holiday dates due to lots of fighting and drinking around the clubbing areas

Apart from that things have been getting better over the few years they have been doing the seafront up

Have a lookup there on a Sunday night (cruise night) and if your on fb look up east Anglian cruise they set lots of meets throughout the year (y)

Lee

Back