Morton park darlington north east

Currently reading:
Morton park darlington north east

Darlo cant be that bad, surely.

Hartlepool is bad at the minute with all the stabbings and stuff that happened on saturday, and break ins happen quite regular to cars at the cinema carpark

I used to work in a Private Ltd Company whos offices are in Garden Street 2-3 streets away from the cinema. I had my Stereo stolen twice and my car randomly vandalised once by some estranged middle age man with a santa clause beard (WTF!! :bang:).

And its not rocket science why insurance is cheaper in aycliffe just look at the crime stats. I live in woodham anyway so couldn't care less :rolleyes:

Anywhere but woodham. I was thinking you must live there. Near the cinema(n) enough said. Right next to where all the youngsters live when their parents have had enough

I used to work in a Private Ltd Company whos offices are in Garden Street 2-3 streets away from the cinema. I had my Stereo stolen twice and my car randomly vandalised once by some estranged middle age man with a santa clause beard (WTF!! :bang:).

And its not rocket science why insurance is cheaper in aycliffe just look at the crime stats. I live in woodham anyway so couldn't care less :rolleyes:

also there was the time my old blue gPunto got spray painted red down the side.... cant remember if yours was there i know 3 cars got done.

:ROFLMAO: unlucky, I did tell you to stay at a different one :nerner: :p

You did indeed Chris but unfortunately the decision was taken from me, anyway.............I am back up there next week. Durham, place called Seaham Grange, any recommendations for a decent Hotel away from the Chavs, Barrys Boy-Racers and all the other "general detritous"?

hey im new on ere n i live in darlo:)! i been up 2 morton park a couple of times but ive never dared stay long enuf to notice ne1 the ppl up there r mostly gypsys in there tranny vans(n)! i just got a fiat punto a couple ov days ago its white n on a w reg:D! i havent dun anything 2 it yet but i wud like 2!!:D

hey im new on ere n i live in darlo:)! i been up 2 morton park a couple of times but ive never dared stay long enuf to notice ne1 the ppl up there r mostly gypsys in there tranny vans(n)! i just got a fiat punto a couple ov days ago its white n on a w reg:D! i havent dun anything 2 it yet but i wud like 2!!:D

What version Punto you got?

Know what you mean about the gypsys up there like. One of my mates use to work at the McDonalds there and some tw*ts in a tranny van pulled up to the drive-through window but didn't order anything, just sat there with their window up not moving. The duty manager asked them to move but all he got was irate gypsys going mental, so they had to lock the front doors until the Police got there :confused:

Back