Morton park darlington north east

Currently reading:
Morton park darlington north east

a drop out is when you stick it in reverse, fly backwards at speed, then select 1st and try to drive forward quickly as you are still going backwards, producing a great wheel spin and lots of smoke.

lol do really know never been there with a load of boy racers on a sat night or anythin
i dont know any1 that goes there or anythin so was jst tryin to meet sum decent peeps or summit lol

lol do really know never been there with a load of boy racers on a sat night or anythin
i dont know any1 that goes there or anythin so was jst tryin to meet sum decent peeps or summit lol

hey im new on here id love to meet u babe perhaps we could meet there tomorrow night?

Morton Park? thats the place near that train sculpture made from bricks isnt it? Last time I was up there I stayed in the Premier Inn and the fuggin chavs and BRs kept me awake all night.

Morton Park? thats the place near that train sculpture made from bricks isnt it? Last time I was up there I stayed in the Premier Inn and the fuggin chavs and BRs kept me awake all night.

I can imagine that. Where have all these Darlo people popped up from? Morton is the best place, used to be there every night, until I came to my senses. What cars you drive? Will look out and give you a flash

Edit: I think PandaKiller is a murderer

Last edited:
I can imagine that. Where have all these Darlo people popped up from? Morton is the best place, used to be there every night, until I came to my senses. What cars you drive? Will look out and give you a flash

Edit: I think PandaKiller is a murderer

He was there on a business trip :p. Hence why he made a thread asking for advice on the area ;). I told him by all means DONT stay in darlington lol. He should count himself lucky his car wasn't up on bricks and on fire tbh.

Morton is the best place.....

Hmmm I 100% didn't want to write that

He was there on a business trip :p. Hence why he made a thread asking for advice on the area ;). I told him by all means DONT stay in darlington lol. He should count himself lucky his car wasn't up on bricks and on fire tbh.

I would rather stay in Darlo than in Aycliffe tbh.

Last edited:
Back