General More Snow....

Currently reading:
General More Snow....

Not a flake in Belfast... The Black Mountain is still well black!

Most of it seems to have melted now but this morning it was really snowy. Unfortunately I was very knackered and drank a lot last night so didn't even attempt to go for a wander in the Panda. You should've seen the look on peoples' faces when I walked past them in a t shirt in the pouring snow at 9am.

We had a little covering of snow here and its amazing that 2 inches of snow berings everything to a stop, thats because the people that live by me cant drive in snow. I was ready for it yesturday.

Attachments

• bigwheels2.jpg
    bigwheels2.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 12
Most of it seems to have melted now but this morning it was really snowy. Unfortunately I was very knackered and drank a lot last night so didn't even attempt to go for a wander in the Panda. You should've seen the look on peoples' faces when I walked past them in a t shirt in the pouring snow at 9am.

Nothing quite like the mother of all hangovers to render one impervious both to British weather and British attitudes... Hows the head? :bang: Bit like that i'm guessing

Fuzzy

I trust you have had you snow today, have fun but be careful with the Panda

Well swansea has no snow :( :mad: despite being told there was going to be snow all over south wales. pembrey got a bit and basically all around got some. Ack!

Anyway, i shall not be defeated and will post a picture of a previous panda snow escapade.....

Attachments

• DSCI0006.JPG
    DSCI0006.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
snow free cornwall , instead its chucking it down
hope the re-fitted twin sunroofs hold out even if the seal round the windscreen wont :(
gx

Back