General More Snow....

Currently reading:
General More Snow....

:D You begger she's in a very nice clean garage(y) not like the one next door um I mean mine:( and she's happy been warm next to that oil heater(y) and the dehumidifier(y) so the snows out of bounds for the old girl. the trekking looks good under all that snow will take pic's in the morning I'll get up before Linda:idea:
allan, sally likes snow she will be sad she can't play in it:(

Allen i'm gobsmacked !!: you spend all that time and money on the trekking and youre making it sit outside ???!!!:eek:
even i put it in the garage lol :p
gina XXX

Drove a lot in the snow yesterday and my Panda coped brilliantly well. Was a bit slushy going from Stoke to Liverpool but coming back from Liverpool in the evening it was chucking down with snow, so much so that the ice stuck to my wiper so I had to stop and scrape it all off to see where I was going!

The snow was absolutely crazy in Northwich, got home and went back out in the Panda again with my brother, it was a good few inches deep in parts and a hard, compacted layer underneath so some parts were really, really slippery. Didn't stop us from attempting to get up a steep hill, though, and we made it! Was great fun and thankfully all the important roads from Northwich to Stoke had been gritted so had a safe journey that night.

Ahh happy days.

:cry: :cry: No enough garage space I bought next door for sally cos it had a garage, house on the other side not for sale so I'm stuck:bang: The other problem my friend at the otther end has a big barn but he's not to good at parking agricultural plant so best keeping Heidi on the landing pad next door(y)

(puts on bragging grin)

Next year i will have a garage for mine included in the rent for my accomadation :D £46 a week. Gotta love wales and its 3rd world prices :D :p

(appolagetic cower look) :eek:

All panda's should be garaged, they need it, the elements and chavs run rampant, out to get our beloved cars lol.

Si

Back