More Niggly Problems

Currently reading:
More Niggly Problems

G

Gspot

Could anyone point me in the right direction with solving these problems that have been found after installing my new clutch

1)Front gear mounting missing

2)Engine Casting broken

3)Gearbox Plate dirt guard missing

4)Rear gearbox mounting bolt missing

5)Top starter bolt missing

6)Top gearbox 19mm bolt missing

Now i know i need replacement bolts for of the problems and have called fiat and they were ever so helpful(not)and said they may order the wrong bolts etc etc is there anywhere else i could go?

Cheers!

More Niggly Probs

Maybe if i put up probs with my sub and amp id get more of a response lol

Bump agen lol!

Re: More Niggly Probs

surely the bolts u can source from hardware stores taking one in as a pattern,

Pete

More Niggly Probs

Yeah i think so Pete when, i find my overalls and get under the car, fiat are useless

thats fiat 4 ya,
Good Luck Bud

Pete

I not one for complaining but send a letter to head office that they are basically turning you away and they will probably give you the bolts!

Paul R

More Niggly Probs

Cheers Pete.

Paul R I have no problem complaining lol, currently battling with noisy neighbours made several complaints to council and now vandilism to my car sounds a good idea cheers mate!

Vandalising your car is shitty. Why not get a camera set up outside your house? I think they are fairly cheap now

Sorry I have no idea what to do about your other problems, do you have an independant Fiat place near you? They tend to be more helpful...

Check where you stand with the camera.

I heard the unbelievable story a little while ago where someone had set up a camera looking at his car parked in the street outside his house.

When there was a problem with the car and he went to use the evidence from the camera, he was told he was not allowed because it was not his property (the street) so could not be used!!

Fine if your car is on the drive though IMO.

Bill

More Niggly Probs

The vandilism has been going on quite a while i have a dent on my boot, one on passenger door and one big one on the passenger side rear panel all smooth no scratches and can easily be rectified by a panel beater lucky i know someone.

I live in a flat, and my car is parked off the outside other residents garages if you get my drift, and i go through a gate to get to my flat, but other residents use the gate also to access there homes.

Also heard various stories about the camera but if i had some video evidence and id examine it and sort it out myself as the police are as much use as my bravo on a steep hill!

Fiat told me to take the car to them so they can see which bolts i need but that means me taking time off work etc as there not far just awkward to get to will try my local garage i think they may have more joy with them than i have so far.

Cheers

Stick em in a boot goodfella's style : )