More Fiat Forum banners/flyers

Currently reading:
More Fiat Forum banners/flyers

PuntoSS

Established member
Well I thought I should start a new topic for these ones. I've had a go at making some more FiatForum flyers. Okay, so I was bored and I sat down and got artistic and had this idea of creating a "photowall" featuring a variety of cars from the galleries and garage.

I've tried to pick out the better ones, but could only find one picture of certain vehicles, so I had to make do. I've tried to feature as many Fiats as possible, including the newer and older models, so I hope you like!

Attachments

• fforum_flyer3.jpg
    fforum_flyer3.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 113
  • fforum_flyer2.jpg
    fforum_flyer2.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Second one edited, I'll modify the first one now! :D

Edit: Both now state the rightful title. As you can see I'm trying to use Fiat colours on the font like the "New Orleans Blue" and "Broom Yellow". :p

Last edited:
theres no GP's on there :confused:

more importantly, MY GP isnt on there :p

There's a bright yellow one, sticks out like a sore thumb haha, you can't miss it! I'll add yours into one of them later/tommorow :D

Is it me or is there a Type R on there
Only FIATs I'm afraid...

Spelling mistake on 'receive'.

No mention of Classifieds? Members Offers?

I'll add them in at the weekend and rectify my spelling mistakes!!! Anyone who wants their car in there please drop me a PM or message on my profile page with a photo attached you'd like me to use :D. (or if you want your car removing etc)

Can't say if the new pics will be in either of those though as I have an idea for a new flyer currently in mind but as I say I'll correct my mistakes and modify the two!
Just drop me a message should you want your car adding/removing to/from a flyer or if you want yours to feature on the next one - I'm looking specifically for closeups of headlight clusters, gyres, badges, dashboard/steering wheel, headunit or interior closeups of any nice area of your car, the closeups will go in my next one, if you send me a photo of your car it will go into a new "collage retro" style flyer - how does that sound??? :D

Back