More bloody thieving chavs!

Currently reading:
More bloody thieving chavs!

JonnyBoy

Fat pigeon... APPLE!
Went to fill the car up this evening, as I was filling up a pair of tracksuited lads came over to the pump in front and started filling a jerrycan. I went in to pay and the woman on the till said she thought they looked dodgy, but as I went back out to the car one of them was joining the queue to pay so Ithought nowt of it.

As I was waiting to pull out of the petrol station the little f***er legged it past and caught up with his mate who was also running off carrying the jerrycan! I booted it after them hoping to catch up, jump out and tackle one of them but they vanished down an alley and over a fence :mad: so went back into the shop where the woman was on the phone to the police and told them which way the w***ers went. Apparently she put the cctv on them as soon as she saw them, and they were too thick to cover their faces, so with a bit of luck they'll be getting a coppers' shoe up their arses soon...

:bang: This sort of thing seriously boils my p*ss, can't believe the sheer bloody audacity of it!

why would u chase after someone who has stolen a couple of quids worth of petrol?

Because if they get away with that, the next thing they will try and steal is your car...

I'd chase after them too, get the petrol can off them and pour the petrol all over them. Then I'd wave a lighter at them until they shat their pants and started crying.

And there was that news report yesterday about raising the age of criminal responsibility. Of course that will really sort out scum like that won't it? :shakehead:

I don't think chasing and tackling them adviseable. What if one of them had pulled a knife and got you in the chest? not worth it IMO.

True - even if you're a martial artist expert you still can't beat a gun/bullet combo - leave it for the coppers..

Maybe JohnnyBoy was chasing after 'em so they'd surrender the petrol, which he could then chuck in the car and escape blame-free. ;)

D'oh! Busted! ;)

Why? As faster4 said, basic morals. "Only a couple of quid's worth of petrol" is not the point (more like £20-worth anyway, they filled a 5-gallon jerrycan), the point is that they think they can take whatever they want rather than pay for it like normal, decent human beings.

Yes, they may have had a knife (guns highly unlikely though!) but in my car I have a large metal steering lock - quite easy to hit a knife out of someone's hand or block them with it.

Yes, they may have had a knife (guns highly unlikely though!) but in my car I have a large metal steering lock - quite easy to hit a knife out of someone's hand or block them with it.

Wheelbrace with the socket on it, always under the passenger seat. Guns in donny is likely but not with chavs, there's always some ropey ****er about who can get hold of guns.

Back